Steps to create a Runtime Prompt variable in Hyperion Planning
Steps to create a Runtime Prompt variable
Runtime prompt introduces the flexibility in Business rules regarding reusability for several user requirements.
Learn more about Hyperion Planning Interview Questions in this blog post.
Interested in mastering Hyperion Planning?
Check out this blog post to learn more Hyperion Planning.
In EAS Console expand Business Rules
- Expand Repository view
- Right Click on Global Variables
- Select New variable
- Select an appropriate outline from the Dropdown list, Provide a variable Name and select type as a member and then select appropriate Dimension on which you are going to create a variable and click on an icon to select the member for Default value and click on usage type and select runtime prompt. Provide an appropriate prompt string
- Click on an icon under limits and select members that you want to display to the end users and click on à
- Click on OK
- Click on Access privileges tab
- Click on Add, Select the required users and Click on à
- Click on Save, Click on OK
- Click on Close
For in-depth understanding click on