When Atoms are clustered together they form a Molecule. This is a single-tenant, multiple-node clustered Atom that allows for multiple processes to run concurrently. It is the enterprise-grade version of an Atom that can be deployed across multiple servers to enhance load balancing and ensure high availability for mission-critical integration processes.
Dell Boomi has a proven, tenant-isolation implementation that achieves isolation at a process, data, and management level by:
- Assigning a unique identifier to each account and tagging all objects associated with the account with this ID.
- Using roles and permissions to control access to account objects and management functions.
- Encapsulating all integration workflow, transformation rules, business logic validations, and connector operations as metadata bound to a specific customer account.
- Deploying workflow configuration metadata to an Atom, which acts on it to perform the execution of an integration process.
Related Article:-Dell Boomi Interview Questions
Advantages of Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi AtomSphere enables the quick and easy integration of any combination of cloud, Saas, or on-premises applications with no appliances, no software, and no coding. Companies of all sizes are benefiting from this and realizing:
- Faster time to market / ROI
- Greater data integrity
- Competitive advantages
- NetSuite’s powerful platform often serves as the business “hub” for an organization. Integrating NetSuite with other business applications yields a number of compelling benefits, including:
- Allows for a single, 360-degree view of customers and their activity
- Improves data quality by reducing manual data re-entry & its inherent risks
- Transfers data bi-directionally to keep multiple systems in sync
- Automates business processes for greater efficiency
- Maximizes your NetSuite investment while leveraging your existing application infrastructure.