Steps to create a database source
Open hyperion workspace at port 19000
- Click on navigate symbol
- Click on administration - - > classic application administration - - >planning administration
- Click on mange data source
- Click on create data source
- Provide an appropriate data source name
- Click on next
- Select your type of RDMS server ( My sql server)
- Provide RDBMS server host name or IP address
- Provide your database name that is just you have created
- Login details to database server(admin, password)
- Provide your Essbase server host name and IP address
- Login details to Essbase server( admin, password)
- Click on test connection to verify connectivity of RDBMS and Esssbase
- Wait till you see the succeeded massage
- Click on finish
Learn Hyperion Planning by Tekslate - Fastest growing sector in the industry.
Explore Online Hyperion Planning Training and course is aligned with industry needs & developed by industry veterans.
Tekslate will turn you into Hyperion Planning Expert.
Steps to create shared services application group
Open the shared services using the following URL
- Provide the administrator login details
- Click on login (admin, password)
- Expand the properties
- Right click on Projects - - > Click on new
- Provide an appropriate project name
- Click on Finish, Click on OK
The planning administrator (admin) who creates the planning application should have an appropriate role in shared services at the following location.
Hyperion shared services (project name) - - > Global roles - - > Application creator - - > Planning Application - - > Exit from shared services
For indepth understanding click on