What is characterstics of Dev Team in Scrum ?
Characterstics of Dev Team in Scrum are as follows :
- Dev Team should be 7+/-2 people
- Dev Team is cross functional
- Dev Team is self organizing
Who are part of Scrum Team ?
Scrum Team consists of :
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Dev Team
What different responsibilities does the Scrum Master have?
Depending upon the association this can change, yet it merits inquiring as to whether they responsibilities don't intrigue you at all. It is smarter to think about them now!
What is role and responsibility of Product Owner ?
- Product Owner is responsible for maximizing value of work done by Dev Team
- Product Owner owns vision and goals / Return of Investment of work done
- Product Owner is final decision maker of list of items in Product Backlog
- Product Owner owns date and scope of release
Define Extreme Programming(XP)?
It is a type of agile software development. It advocates frequent releases in short development cycles, which is intended to improve productivity and introduce checkpoints where new customer requirements can be adopted. The methodology takes its name from the idea that the beneficial elements of traditional software engineering practices are taken to extreme levels. XP addresses the analysis, development, and test phases with novel approaches that make a substantial difference to the quality of the end-product.
What is role and responsibility of Scrum Master ?
Scrum Master is responsible for guiding Product Owner and Scrum Team to achieve optimal results.
He is responsibles for 3 P's i.e. Process Owner , Problem Solver and Protestor
- Teaches Scrum to everyone
- Acts as change agent for organization
- Coaches everyone on how to use ScrumEnforces rules of Scrum
Helps remove blocks and assists Dev Team and Product Owner to achieve best results
Protects Dev Team from disruption
What are the advantages of scrum?
- Iterative in nature as it requires constant feedback.
- Due to short sprint and constant feedback, it is easier to cope with the changes.
- Receives higher customer satisfaction
- Delivery of products at constant time. No delay in delivery.
- Agile scrum helps in saving time and money.