Managing and Load the Repository in OBIEE
1. Return to Fusion Middleware Control, which should still be open. If not, open a browser and enter the following URL to navigate to Fusion Middleware Control:
In this tutorial the URL is http://localhost:7001/em
2. If your session has timed out, you will need to log in again. Log in as an administrative user. Typically you use the administrative user name and password provided during the Oracle BI installation. In this example the user name is weblogic.
3 . In the left navigation pane, expand Business Intelligence and click core application.
4 . Click the Deployment tab.
5 . Click the Repository sub tab.
6 . Click Lock and Edit Configuration.
7 . Click Close when you receive the confirmation message Lock and Edit Configuration - Completed Successfully.
8 . Click Browse and navigate to the directory with the BISAMPLE repository.
9 . Select the BISAMPLE.rpd file and click Open.
10 . Enter BISAMPLE1 as the repository password and confirm the password.
11 . Click Apply.
12 . Confirm that the default RPD is now BISAMPLE with an extension. In this example, the file name is BISAMPLE_BI0025.
13 . Click Activate Changes.
14 . Click Close when you receive the confirmation message Activate Changes - Completed Successfully.
15 . Click Restart to apply recent changes to navigate to the Overview page.
16 . On the Overview page, click Restart.
17 . Click Yes when you receive the message Are you sure you want to restart all BI components?
18 . Allow the processing to complete.
19 . Click Close when you receive the message Restart All - Completed Successfully.
For an in-depth understanding of OBIEE click on
- OBIEE 11g Tutorials
- New Features in OBIEE11g
- Checking Out a Project in OBIEE 11g
- Making Changes to the Repository in OBIEE
- Setting Up a Multiuser Development Environment in OBIEE