Loading the Repository in OBIEE
- Return to Fusion Middleware Control, which should still be open. If not, open a browser and enter the following URL to navigate to Fusion Middleware Control Enterprise Manager: http://<machine name>/:7001/em In this tutorial the URL is http://localhost:7001/em
- If necessary, log in as an administrative user. Typically you use the administrative user name and password provided during the Oracle BI installation. In this example the user name is Weblogic.
3 . In the left navigation pane, expand Business Intelligence and click on the core application.
4 . Click the Deployment tab.
5 . Click the Repository sub-tab.
6 . Click Lock and Edit Configuration.
7 . Click Close when you receive the confirmation message Lock and Edit Configuration - Completed Successfully.
8 . Click Browse and navigate to the directory with the BISAMPLE repository.
9 . Select the BISAMPLE.rpd file and click Open.
10 . Enter BISAMPLE1 as the repository password and confirm the password.
11 . Click Apply.
12 . Confirm that the default RPD is now BISAMPLE with an extension. In this example, the file name is BISAMPLE_BI0025.
13 . Click Activate Changes.
14 . Click Close when you receive the confirmation message Activate Changes - Completed Successfully.
15 . Click Restart to apply recent changes to navigate to the Overview page.
16 . On the Overview page, click Restart.
17 . Click Yes when you receive the message Are you sure you want to restart all BI
18 . Allow the processing to complete.
19 . Click Close when you receive the message Restart All - Completed Successfully.
For an in-depth understanding of OBIEE click on:
- OBIEE 11g Tutorials
- New Features in OBIEE11g
- Checking Out a Project in OBIEE 11g
- Making Changes to the Repository in OBIEE
- Setting Up a Multiuser Development Environment in OBIEE