What you should Already know
Before you continue you should have a basic understanding of the following. HTML and CSS.
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX:
Macromedia HomeSite 5:
<!— document.getElementByID(“demo”).innerHTML=Date(); /-- >
<!— // This is a comment. It is similar to comment in C++
//-- > </script>
- Follow Tools - > Internet options from menu
- Select the Security tab from the dialog box
- Click the Custom Level button
- Scroll down till you find the Scripting option
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting
- Finally, click OK and come out
- Follow Tools - > Preferences
from the menu
- Select the Advanced options from the dialog box.
- Select Content from the listed items
- Finally, click ok and come out.
- Numbers eg. 123,120.50 etc
- Strings of text eg. “This text string” etc
- Boolean e.g true or false.
!— document.write(“Hello World!”) //-- >