Transaction in Oracle SOATransaction
When creating data source click on XA
- File adapter Rejection Handles
client ask – Instead of Rejmsgs folder use other folder then we give the path into the fault policies(other folder path)
<Property name = ‘transaction’> participate
Inclined to build a profession as Oracle SOA Developer? Then here is the blog post on
<property name =’BPEL .config. transaction’> required/ Requires New</property>
Required = participate in already existing transaction.
Requires New = Start a new Transaction.
Create table : customer _transaction
cust name, cust id, cust address.
2-3 - XADB
3- 3 JNDI Name(eis/DB/soademo)
2-3 Non XADB
3- 3 JNDI Name(eis/DB/dummy)
T1: Input - Invoke input
- Deploy the process give the input’s Cname, cid, Caddress
- select * from customer _ transaction -Two rows instead
Learn more about Oracle SOA Interview Questions in this blog post.
After T2 put the throw activity.
Select the proprety for PL - > insert DB -> Double click
Transaction = participate -> BPEL .xml
After </partner line Bindings> write “10g property” .<configuration>.....</configurations>
- Deploy the project
Open BPEL.xml before deploy the project , because errors were ratified [If your not open the BPEL. XML at the time of deployment then that error deletes the property]
For an Indepth knowledge on Oracle SOA click on:
- Oracle service bus in SOA
- Oracle SOA Business rule engine
- Java messaging service in Oracle SOA 11g
- Oracle 11g installation step by step process
- How to work with FTP(File transfer protocol) in Oracle SOA