.Net Sample Resume
6 1/2 Avenue, Manhattan's street
Profile Summary :
- 3 years of Experience in software application using .Net technology.
- Excellent knowledge in .Net technologies (Csharp, Asp.Net, win forms).
- Expert in developing windows and Web applications.
- Vast experience in SQL server database design, database maintenance, and developing T-SQL queries and Triggers.
- Used HTML and Java scripts for developing web forms.
- Good communication skills with a strong background to identify business objectives and establish requirements.
- Development Tools : C, C++, Java, visual studio .Net 2003.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
- DataBases: MS SQL Server 2005, MS Access, Oracle 11g.
- Web Technologies : HTML, XML.
Bachelor of Engineering in Information technology, Brenau University, Washington.
Professional Experience :
3 years of experience in software developing applications at Australia New Zealand Banking Group.
Key Areas :
- Direct interaction with customers to explain the project features and requirements.
- Understanding the requirement and designing the pages as per client requirements.
- Good experience in visual studios and window form applications.
- Developing databases like queries and triggers.
- Monitoring application performance from time to time and making changes if necessary.
- Working together with the project manager to ensure in time of project delivery.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems in applications.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to conduct training sessions.
.NET Resume Secrets You Need To Know :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of jobs you are applying.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Employ proficient terminology to speak about experiences in Resume.
.NET Sample Resume