C:/Oracle exe/app/Oracle/product/10.2.0/server/network/Admin/tns names=1521
New “Data Base (DB)” creation:
- view connection Navigator data base - right click
New data base connection next connection name(DB _ RAMESH), connection type (Oracle JDBC) next User name(System), Password (welcome1) next Host name(local host), JDBC port (1521), SID (XE ) next Test connection next finish
New “Application Server1” creation:
- view connection navigator Application server right click
New application server connection next Connection name(App_server _ Ramesh1), Connection type (Oracle app server10g 10.1.3)-> next User name(OC4J admin), password (welcome1)next Single instance Host name(local host) , OC4J Instance name(Home) , OPMN Port(6003 ) next Test connection next finish
Inclined to build a profession as Oracle SOA Admin?
Then here is the blog post on, explore
New “Integration server” creation:
- view connection Navigator Integration serverright click
New Integration server connection next connection name(Integration _ RAMESH) next App server(APP_server_Ramesh1), Host name(local host), port number(8888), SID (XE ) next Test connection next finish
Create new “Application”:
view -> Application Navigator Application right click New Application click Application name(Application_ RAMESH) -> ok
Note: After the creation of application t shows ”create project” click on cancel, because it’s asking you want to create the project in java coding?
Create a New project:
- Right-click on application new project BPEL process ok
- Name(add 2 numbers), Template (Synchronous) next finish.
For in-depth knowledge of Oracle SOA click on:
- Oracle service bus in SOA
- Oracle SOA Business rule engine
- Java messaging service in Oracle SOA 11g
- Oracle 11g installation step by step process
- How to work with FTP(File transfer protocol) in Oracle SOA