Released History of MVC
|10-Dec-2007||Asp.net MVC CTP|
|13-March-2009||Asp.net MVC 1.0|
|10-March-2010||Asp.net MVC 2.0|
|13-Jan-2011||Asp.net MVC 3.0|
|15-Aug-2012||Asp.net MVC 4.0|
- The meter charge in MVC 3 is a new engine that is added razor vie engine.
- Instead of c # code in view, we can also use razor view engine
Interested in mastering "ASP.Net Training"? Check out this blog post to learn more ASP.Net Tutorials.
In 3.0 we also can support to was with HTML 5 version.
For in-depth understanding click on:
- ASP. NET web applications and ASP. NET MVC Application.
- Object initialization
- Razor syntax
- Collection Initialize ASP.net
- View engine & Razor view engine