Selenium Grid Tutorial
- It is for parallel execution.
- We can launch multiple browsers at a time and the scripts can be executed on the targeted browsers simultaneously.
- We can perform parallel execution by using selenium 2 with test NG, XML file by using the below argument [command]
- <suite name=” hybrid “ parlell=”tests” >
- *execute Spicejet pop program in two browsers parallelly
How to handle capture[security code]:-
- Capturer is an image, we can’t read the values from the images.
- To get the values from the image are need to connect to the database.
How to connect to the database:_-
- To connect to the database we need sel jdb 4 jar file
- Down load the jdbc.jar file from selenium 4 testing .com /scripts
- Extract the zip file and place the same in the lib folder
- Configure it in Eclipse
Database server[MS SQL] Server[Released to project Ex: spice jet, HMS etc..]à data base Tables
- To connect to the database we need three objects
3) result set
- It is responsible to connect to the database with the help of server name, database name, and execute login credentials.
- It is responsible to write the query and execute the query
- Result set:-
Once the carry is executed it will provide the results under thin object.
Desired to gain proficiency on Selenium? Explore the blog post on Selenium Training Online
to become a pro in Selenium.
To connect to the database we need to specify the specific database server[ms SQl, my SQL, oracle…]
What in ANT and Mover
Both are build management tool
Build: The process of converting the source code to execution code[.jar, .war, .exe] is known as build
The steps we are taking to convert the source code to executable code in known as build management
The below steps are receive to convert the source code to executable
ANT in the old build management root where mover in the advance build management root
Steps to create mover project :
Go to Eclipse click on java EE go to file click on new select mover project check the check box (create a single project) click next give domain name[group id] (admin) give project name [artifact id] : spice jet click on finish right click on JRE system Library then configure selenium – stand alone .jar file create a class by right clicking on SRC/ Main / JAVA click on new select class develop[write] class
Right-click on script select run as java application
Convert: To convert source code to Jar file
Right-click on POM .XML file à click on run as (Missing line pg:78)
jar file was created under the target folder of the mover project
Difference between web application /desktop application
- GUI Testing
- Database Testing
- Compatible Testing
Check out the top Selenium Interview Questions now!
An array represents a group of elements of the same data type. It can share a group of elements, so we can share a group of int values or groups of float values or groups of string in the array, but we can't share some int values and some float values in the array.
One dimensional array:
Int Marks ;// declare marks array
Marks = new int [s] ;// a lot memory for storing 5 elements
Int marks  = new int ;
MISSING LINE PG: 79
String: It is a class data type where it is responsible to share multiple characters
Syntax: string str // Declaration
String : “Rajesh” // Assigning value
For an Indepth knowledge on Selenium, click on below
- Selenium Tutorials
- Conditional statements in Selenium
- Different flavors of Selenium
- Selenium WebDriver Features