Core Java Sample Resume
34, Main Street, Seattle, Washington. (856) 589 785. email@example.com.
- Seeking a position in a Java developer in an IT organization, where to use my skills in Java programming.
- Having work experience in complete Java Package.
- Having the ability to work and handle different projects simultaneously.
- Designing and development of various software tools.
- Proven analytical and technical skills, creating new software systems and coding for modules while structuring hardware and networking solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Good understanding of the SDLC process and experience in involving development documentation.
- Operating systems: Linux, Unix, MS-DOS.
- Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server.
- Web server: Apache Tomcat.
Inclined to build a profession as Core Java Tutorials? Then here is the blog post on, explore Core Java Tutorials
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Brenau, Australia.
- Masters in Computer Applications, University of Sydney, Australia.
- Having 3 years of experience as a core java developer in Westpac Group, Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing test cases and test plans for the build screen in Mercury Quality center.
- Interacting with clients on business requirements and scope of the project.
- Involved in the development of safety components in the electronic banking website for JSP pages.
- Involved in the development of several Java components for flash-based games on the Android platform.
- Involved in designing animated graphics for gaming and social networking sites on J2EE.
- Developed an enterprise java ecosystem in collaboration with the development team.
- Handled a team of 3 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects.
Inclined to build a profession as Core Java Interview Questions? Then here is the blog post on, explore Core Java Interview Questions
Core Java Sample Resume Secrets You Need To Know:
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying to.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.