Core Java Sample Resume
34, Main Street, Seattle, Washington.
(856) 589 785.
- Seeking a position in Java developer in an IT organization, where to use my skills in Java programming.
- Having work experience in complete Java Package.
- Having ability to work and handle different projects simultaneously.
- Designing and development of various software tools.
- Proven analytical and technical skills, creating new software systems and coding for modules while structuring hardware and networking solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Good understanding in SDLC process and experience in involving development documentation.
- Programming languages: C, C++, Java script.
- Operating systems: Linux, Unix, MS-DOS.
- Database: oracle 11g, SQL server.
- Web server: Apache Tomcat.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Brenau, Australia.
- Masters in Computer Applications, University of Sydney, Australia.
- Having 3 years experience as core java developer in Westpac Group, Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing test cases and test plans for the build screen in Mercury Quality centre.
- Interacting with client on business requirements and scope of the project.
- Involved in development of safety components in electronic banking website for JSP pages.
- Involved in development of several Java components for flash based games on Android platform.
- Involved in designing animated graphics for gaming and social networking sites on J2EE.
- Developed an enterprise java ecosystem in collaboration with development team.
- Handled a team of 3 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects.
Core Java Sample Resume Secrets You Need To Know:
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.