Pentaho Business Analytics
Pentaho's modern, simplified, and interactive approach empowers business users to access, discover, and blend all types and sizes of data. With a spectrum of increasingly advanced analytics, from basic reports to predictive modeling, users can analyze and visualize data across multiple dimensions, all while minimizing dependence on IT. At the same time, a true designed-for-mobile experience ensures users are productive no matter where they are.
Inclined to build a profession as Pentaho Developer? Then here is the blog post on "Pentaho Training"
Interactive Visual Analysis
- Business users are self-reliant and can immediately access, analyze, and visualize any data.
- Interactive visual analysis with drill through, lasso filtering, zooming, and attribute highlighting for greater insight.
- Out-of-the-box library of interactive visualizations -- including geo-mapping, heat grids, and scatter/bubble charts.
- Specialized, visualization plug-ins deliver "the art of the possible" for advanced visualizations.
- Extreme-scale in-memory data caching for speed-of-thought analysis of large data volumes.
- True mobile experience with support for native gestures and complete analytics capabilities, including content creation.
Graphical and Responsive Dashboards
- Interactive dashboards offer business users key performance indicators in a highly graphical visual interface to improve organizational performance.
- Web-based drag and drop dashboard design including rich navigation, drilling, and a library of filter controls.
- Custom-built dashboards uniquely tailored for your business.
- Portal and mash-up integration seamlessly connects business analytics with other applications.
Comprehensive Solutions for Reporting
- Our reporting capabilities span the entire continuum from self-service interactive reporting to high volume, highly formatted enterprise reporting.
- Intuitive web-based interactive reporting for business users.
- Rich graphical enterprise report designer for power users.
- Output in popular formats: HTML, Excel, CSV, PDF and RTF.
- In-memory caching for fast results.
Check Out Pentaho Tutorials
Streamlined Management and Administration
- Management and administration enabled with the ideal set of tools for efficient development, deployment, and management in a streamlined user environment.
- Analytics security, content permissions, versioning, locking, and expiration.
- World-class reliability, backup, and recovery.
- Enterprise-ready data integration with job restart and rollback.
- Performance monitory and auditing with built-in reporting.
Complete Data Integration
- Access, prepare, blend, and deliver data from unlimited sources including Hadoop, NoSQL, Analytic and relational sources.
- Simplified drag and drop design with no coding required.
- Adaptive big data layer to "plugin" too big data with ease.
- Visual MapReduce designer for Hadoop to eliminate coding and complexity.
- Architected data blending at the source for more complete insight on demand.
- Power of big data orchestration and integration for all data, including big data.
- Powerful, state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms, data processing tools and sophisticated analytics uncover meaningful patterns and correlations that are hidden with standard analysis and reporting.
- Powerful algorithms include classification, regression, clustering, and association.
- Import of third-party models using Predictive Modeling Markup Language (PMML).
- Storing and versioning of models using the Pentaho repository.
- Pentaho Data Integration to operationalize models in or outside of a Hadoop cluster.
- Algorithms incorporated into Pentaho’s visual interface.
For In-depth Knowledge on Pentaho click on below: