AWS Sample Resume
123 Main Street, San Francisco, California.
(415) 241 - 086
- 3 years of expertise in Implementing Organization Strategy in the environments of Linux and Windows.
- Adaptive to Cloud Strategies based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Technical knowledge on EC2, IAM, S3, VPC.
- Excellent exposure on Provisioning Systems, Automated Build Platforms.
- Practical usage of Amazon Glacier for archiving data.
- Monitoring resources, such as Amazon DB Services, CPU Memory, EBS volumes.
- Monitor logs for better understanding the functioning of the system.
- Automated Build Tools
- Cloud Technologies
- CI/CD Tools
- Configuration Management
- Middleware File Systems
- Version Control Systems
Bachelor of Engineering with Honours - BE(Hons)
Major - Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering
AWS Cloud Engineer,
Apr 2014 - May 2017,
Green Dot, Los Angeles, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work Experience as a member of AWS Build Team.
- Setup and managed EBS Volumes and EIP to EC2 Instances.
- Designed AMI images of EC2 Instances by employing AWS CLI and GUI.
- Created and Managed User Accounts, Log Management, Shared Folders, Reporting, Group Policy Restrictions, etc.
- Responsible for Troubleshoot various network problems, system problems like Core Dump Analysis.
- Infrastructure Development on AWS by employing services such as EC2, RDS, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, VPC, etc.
- Worked with Management frameworks and Cloud Administration tools.
Environment: - AWS Services: IAM, EBS, EC2, VPC.
AWS Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume:
- Highlight the most recent jobs you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Your Resume must depict your Expert level knowledge of services in the AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate the extensive knowledge involved in attaining complex goals.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
Download AWS Sample Resume (PDF) here: AWS Sample Resume