ASP NET Interview Questions And Answers
1. What is ASP.NET?
Ans. Asp.net is one of the Microsoft frameworks which is utilised to build web applications the part of .Net that is Asp.net is used to build the web applications this Asp.net runs on either IIS or Webserver
2. What is the use of the HTTP protocol?
Ans. We can call the web service by utilising the HTTP protocol
3. List ASP.NET page life cycle events?
4. What are Application_start and Application_end?
Ans. These both are the important ASP.NET application events
- Application_start is araised when either a web or application is started
- Application_ent will arise when either a web or application is ended or stopped
5. What are the frequently used session events and explain their uses?
Ans. There are two most frequently used session events they are
- Session_start: this event occurs whenever the user requests a page from the application
- Session_end: this event occurs when the session is completed
6. What are the attributes of click and command events?
Ans. Onclick and Oncommand are the attributes of click and command attributes
7. What is a server object?
Ans. Within ASP.NET a server object is a case of System.Web.HttpServerUtility class, this class gives enormous properties and methods to perform different jobs
8. Explain about .Net framework?
Ans. .Net framework is a platform which is used to build numerous applications on windows.
9. What are server controls?
Ans. Server controls are objects which run whenever the page demanded and also perform markup over the web browser.
10. What is state management?
Ans. State management is one of the feature of ASP.NET Webforms this helps you to store data on both application-wide basis and on the per-page basis.
11. What are ASP.NET Directives?
Ans. ASP.NET directives signify guidance to define optional settings, so as recording a custom control and also a page language. Those settings define how these web forms else user controls pages are prepared with this .Net framework.
12. Write the syntax of application directive?
Ans. <%@ Application Language="python" %>
13. Write the syntax of Assembly directive?
Ans. <%@ Assembly Name ="assemblyname" %>
14. What is AutoEventWireup?
Ans. AutoEventWireup is an attribute of control directive this is a Boolean value that facilitates or impairs the automated connection of events to the handlers.
15. What are master pages?
Ans. It permits us to make a steady format for the pages in our application. This page characterizes the look and beliefs and standard conduct that we need for the entirety of the pages in our application. At the point when clients demand the content pages, they converge with the master page to deliver yield that consolidates the format of the master page with the substance from the content page.
16. What is routing?
Ans. We can design a URL directing of our application. A solicitation URL is essentially the URL a client goes into their program to discover a page on our site. We use directly to characterize URLs that are semantically important to clients and that can help with Search Engine Optimization.
17. What is CTS?
Ans. CTS is abbreviated as a common type system. It contains a set of protocols which says how a data type must be defined, declared and utilised in the program.
18. What is a managed code?
Ans. This managed code runs inside the Common Language Runtime(CLR), through garbage collection CLR manages the memory and uses some other features like CTS, CAS for adequate management of the code
19. What is Unmanaged code?
Ans. Unmanaged code never depends on CLR for execution this means Unmanaged code is developed by other languages other than .Netframework
20. How many types of state management are there?
Ans. There are two types of state management they are
21. What are the types of assemblies?
Ans. There are two types of assemblies they are
- Private assembly
- Shared assembly
22. What is Caching?
Ans. Caching is a process of storing data temporarily in the memory so that we can retrieve data whenever we want it from the memory, instead of searching it from its original location
23. List the types of caching?
Ans. There are three types of caching they are
- Page caching
- Data caching
- Fragment caching
24. What is the lifetime of ViewState?
Ans. The lifetime of the ViewState is as long as the current page exists
25. List the types of ActionResult?
26. What is the compiler used in ASP.NET?
Ans. In ASP.NET we use Roslyn compuler
27. List a few web controls?
- CheckBox list
- DropDown list
- RadioButton list
28. How can we check that the two values in different controls are matched or not?
Ans. We can check whether the two values of different controls are matched or not by using Compare Validator Control
29. How can we write formatted output?
Ans. We can write formatted output by using Response.Output.Write()
30. What is the main use of page class?
Ans. Page class is a base class which is mainly used to inherit all the web forms.