API Testing Sample Resume
56 Main Road, Seattle Washington. (563) 896 254. email@example.com.
Professional Summary :
- Having experience in Manual testing using Black box Testing technics.
- Strong experience in handling client calls.
- Having strong knowledge of various testing methods like Regression and Functional testing.
- Good in reviewing, writing, and executing test cases based on requirements.
- Having knowledge in preparing the privilege matrix for the project.
- Experience in preparing the test plan for the project.
Key Skills :
- Operating systems: Windows XP.
- Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL server.
- Technologies : Xml, .NET.
- Testing Tools: QTP, SOAP.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Brenau University, Australia.
Professional Experience :
- Having around 3 years experience in software API testing, Acousti Engineering Company ltd, Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Created and Verified Web services API requests, SOAP Protocols.
- Involved in creating Test Environment for Web services Testing.
- Active participation in reviews and status meetings.
- Preparing the Status Reports like Daily and Weekly.
- Involved in functional specification documents to develop test cases and test scenarios.
- Finding the defects in JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Handled a Team of 4 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects.
API Testing Resume Secrets You Need To Know :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Feature your Communication Skills and quick learning ability.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).