Andriod Sample Resume
987 Marshall Road , Hydsberg , New york.
(258) 147 369.
Profile Summary :
- Seeking a growth oriented and challenging environment where i can utilize my knowledge and skills based on mobile development applications.
- Working for long hours without loosing patience.
- Worked on all mobile applications including Android and IOS.
- Having Knowledge in application testing and debugging.
- willing to update my knowledge through continuous learning.
- Working closely with business managers and technical teams for executing concurrent projects.
- Co-operating with other team members for designing and application maintenance in the organization for efficient work progress.
Key Skills :
- Domain Platform : Mobile Application development.
- Programming Languages : C ,C++ , JAVA..
- Operating Systems : Windows 7, UNIX.
- Tools : Andriod SDK , Adobe illustrator.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of degree in Electronics and communications , Fordham university , Newyork.
Professional Experience :
- Having 3 years of Experience in mobile Application development based on Android , Alpha communications limited , Newyork.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for analysis , development,testing and enhancement of the code.
- Good knowledge in creating data base structures and integrate with Android applications and web interfaces.
- Participating in new features/product specifications.
- Developing handset specific User Interface (UI) for mobiles and tablets PC's.
- Developed and Implemented 3D display for touch screen mobiles.
- Maintained technical specification reports to application development process.
- Performed testing and resolving issues in the new and existing applications.
- Researched on applications to become more user friendly.
- Handled a team of 5 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and identifying the bugs.
Android Sample Resume Secrets Tips For Better Resume :
- Highlight your duties and Responsibilities.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps ( if any).
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.