Siebel CRM Interview Questions And Answers
1Q) Mention distinct kinds of Customer Relationship Management?
Ans: CRM composes are grouped into three classifications
- Operational CRM
- Community CRM
- Explanatory CRM
2Q) List out elements that are an impediment for CRM accomplishment to an association?
Ans: The snag for CRM accomplishment to an association incorporates
- Non-attendance of a reasonable changeover process
- The primary spotlight is on item deal and topographical division of advertisement.
- Fundamental execution estimations are not followed
- Feeble utilitarian association of an organization
- Absence of reaction to clients input and suggestions
- Presenting other innovation without actualizing the essential structure
Aspired to become a Siebel CRM? Explore the post to discover the know-how on "Siebel CRM Training"
3Q) Mention what is a portion of the difficulties that an association may need to confront while joining CRM?
Ans: A portion of the difficulties that the association needs to confront is
- Database purging to guarantee that customer data is in rectify state.
- Coordinating with different frameworks, unique or existing.
- Now and then the framework is more confounded and expects the mentor to prepare outside coaches.
- Anticipating that the merchant should deal with all components of your venture.
4Q) What is SIEBEL?
Ans: SIEBEL is the leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
5Q) What difference between Fields and single value fields?
Ans: The Multivalue field has the child values from a child BC for the parent record configured through MVL. single value field will be either from the base table or joined table.
The Difference between SVF and MVF
Single Value Field - a field in BC which references a column in a table
Multi-Value Field- a field in parent BC which references a field in child BC
Field-Identifies and defines a field in a business component. All fields making up a business component record contain entries from both Single Value Field and MultiValue Field object types
How Is Siebel 7.x Architecture Different From Siebel 6.x?
In Siebel 7.x it was defined as
Physical user interfaces Logical user interface Business layer Data layer Third-party Rdms The main difference is, In Siebel 6.x Physical interface was not achieved. In Physical Interface includes web templates, css sheets.
6Q) What Is Resonate?
Ans: Resonate is a third party software development tool, which is used for distributing the client request to the least laden Siebel server.
7Q) Optimization techniques in EIM?
Ans: Limit base tables and columns to be processed by using: only base Tables, ignore base Tables, only base Columns, ignore base Columns.
Always delete batches from EIM tables upon completion. Leaving old batches in the EIM table wastes space and can adversely affect performance. For other suggestions on working with batches.
Run independent EIM jobs in parallel. Two or more EIM processes can be started simultaneously by using the Siebel Server Manager.
8Q) What Is Siebel File System?
Ans: It is a shared directory that stores compressed files used by Siebel applications. Examples: Product literature, sales tools, presentations Read/write access is controlled by the File System Manager component on Siebel Server.
9Q) List out a portion of the inquiries that assistance you choose whether you require a CRM framework?
Ans: On the off chance that you have subsequent inquiries unanswered, you may require CRM arrangement,
- Do you notice what number of client benefit issues every client has include, and proof?
- It is safe to say that you are guaranteed that every one of the margins in the business course is being followed up?
- Stay your group discussing admirably with potential customers?
10Q) Explain what is CRM?
Ans: CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is a strategy and practices that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle.