Selenium Sample Resume
4563 Kenwood Place, Orlando, Florida.
(521)56 3 785.
Profile Summary :
- Good knowledge in understanding, maintaining and analyzing test requirements tracking.
- Expertise in all phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Having strong experience in web application testing using selenium web driver.
- Expertise in ERP, banking, financial and load runner Automation tool.
- Expertise in executing selenium test cases and reporting bugs.
- Involved in implementation of Automation framework using selenium.
- Having knowledge in Java programming and junit.
Skill set :
- Operating systems : Windows 7, Linux, unix.
- Programming Languages : java script, vb.net.
- Data bases : PLSQL, SQL server.
- Tools : Selenium, Load runner, Bug tracking.
- Web Technologies : HTML, XML, Web logic.
Education Qualifications :
- Masters in Computer Science Engineering, CBZ University, Singapore.
Work Experience :
- Having 1.5 years experience in Software Testing, Tata Communication Service, Singapore.
- Currently working as Software Testing Engineer in American Banking Group.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparing the test plan and test strategy, and guiding the team members.
- Involved in infrastructure development and Regression testing using selenium.
- Good in test case execution, Result analyzing and defect reporting.
- Preparing status reports like weekly and monthly.
- Involved in GUI and Functional testing using black box testing techniques.
- Creating test designs based on use case specifications.
- Handled a team of 6 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and identifying the defects in earlier stage.
Selenium Testing Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Invest time in Underlining the most relevant skills.
- Showcase the transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Bold the most recent jobs you have held.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are Qualified for the type of job you are applying.