22 September, 2020
T codes Reports
Creation - ME11 By Material – ME1M
Change - ME12 By Vendor - ME1L
Display - ME13
It is a Link or represents the Material-Vendor relationship.
We can define as a Source of Information on (purchasing) procurement of certain material from a certain vendor.
The Info Record allows you to determine (for the buyer)
Purchase Info record consists:
Inclined to build a profession as SAP MM Developer? Then here is the blog post on, explore SAP MM Training
Important Notes: Info record determines the price suggested in the purchase document in two ways
1. Conditions: Conditions are included if they have been mentioned for an info record manually or from a quotation
2. Last purchase order: If an info record does not contain any condition, the system reads the number of the last purchase document in the info record and suggests the price from this document. While customizing the default values for the buyer, you can define such that how the system handles the conditions from the last PO as
Define Number Ranges (OMEO) Assign the Number range to std document type for SAP i.e. IL
T codes Reports
Creation List of Vendors
Change - ME01 for material -- ME0M
Display - ME03
1. In the source list, you can block a vendor for a single material or fix the vendor (make the vendor continuously)
2. Source list requirement is set at PLANT level but not at the company code level (SAP recommends this)
3. It is also used in the automatic selection of vendors for a material.
4. If a source list requirement exists, the material may not be procured from sources other than those included in the source list. A source list requirement can be specified for an individual material (in the material master) or for all materials of the plant (using the customizing parameter)
5. Source list records can be created manually either directly or from within outline agreement or info record maintenance.
6. You can create the source list for material by referencing another material
7. There is NO number range for the source list
8. The source list needs not to be maintained for a time vendor. But Vendor Master can be maintained (flagging one-time vendor)
Source List IMG settings
Check Out Security In SAP HANA