Oracle DBA Sample Resume
123 Main street, San Francisco, California.
Professional summary :
- 4.5 years experience in maintaining oracle database running LINUX and Windows.
- Good experience in DataBase Configuration and managing oracle databases running on MS- Windows and Linux.
- Good communication skills with the system administrator and development team.
- Involved with installation and maintenance of Oracle 9i, 10g, and standby database for a better purpose.
- Extensive experience in writing Linux scripts.
- Good experience in Oracle forms and developing reports.
- Expertise in technical skills (MS-SQL, MY SQL).
Technical Skills :
- Operating systems: Linux, Sun Solaris.
- Databases: Oracle 12c, 11g, SQL server 2007.
- Programming Skills: C, C++, SQL, PL SQL.
- Tools: Oracle Management server, SQL loader.
Inclined to build a profession as Oracle DBA Training? Then here is the blog post on, explore Oracle DBA Training
Academic Profile :
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering at Southern Methodist University, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
Oracle DBA Developer April-2010- At Present, Green Dot, Los-Angels.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of OEM Grid Control.
- Refreshing the database applications for developing and testing process.
- Configured the oracle standby database to offload the running of huge projects.
- Monitoring the performance and availability of applications.
- Upgrade the production and development database from one to another like 8i to 9i, 11g to 12c.
- Worked out on operating systems and command-line utilities.
- Implemented third-party solutions.
- Established an IT team to support database operations.
Oracle DBA Sample Resume Secrets You Need to Know :
- Highlight your Roles and responsibilities.
- Bold the most recent jobs you have done.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of DBA jobs you are applying.
- Demonstrate the extensive knowledge involved in attaining complex goals.