ORACLE DBA RESUME
Oracle DBA Sample Resume
123 Main street, Sanfrancisco, California.
Professional summary :
- 4.5 years experience in maintaining oracle data base running LINUX and Windows.
- Good experience in Data Base Configuration and managing oracle data bases running on MS- Windows and Linux.
- Good communication skills with system administrator and development team.
- Involved with installation and maintenance of Oracle 9i, 10g and standby data base for better purpose.
- Extensive experience in writing Linux scripts.
- Good experience in Oracle forms and developing reports.
- Expertise in technical skills (MS-SQL, MY SQL).
Technical Skills :
- Operating systems : Linux,sun solaris.
- Data Bases : Oracle 12c, 11g, SQL server 2007.
- Programming Skills : C, C++, SQL, PL SQL.
- Tools : Oracle Management server, SQL loader.
Academic Profile :
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering in Southern Methodist University, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
Oracle DBA Developer April-2010- At Present, Green Dot, Los-Angels.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of OEM Grid Control.
- Refreshing the data base applications for developing and testing process.
- Configured the oracle standby data base to offload the running of huge projects.
- Monitoring the performance and availability of applications.
- Upgrade the production and development data base from one to another like 8i to 9i, 11g to 12c.
- Worked out on operating systems and command line utilities.
- Implemented third party solutions.
- Established an IT team to support data base operations.
Oracle DBA Sample Resume Secrets You Need to Know :
- Highlight your Roles and responsibilities.
- Bold the most recent jobs you have did.
- Invest the time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of DBA jobs you are applying.
- Demonstrate the extensive knowledge involved in attaining complex goals.