Adobe Forms in SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
Are you planning to attend an interview for the SAP Adobe Developer role but confused on how to crack that interview and also what would be the most probable SAP Adobe Forms Interview Questions that the interviewer may ask? Well, you have reached the right place. Tekslate has collected the most frequently asked SAP Adobe Forms Interview Questions which are often asked in multiple interviews.
Q1. What are the components of the SAP Script?
Ans. Layout Set, Form, Print Program, Function Modules.
Q2. Are SAP Scripts client dependent or independent?
- Standard scripts are client independent
- User-defined scripts are client dependent.
Q3. What are the components of the Layout Set?
Ans. Header Data, Page, Page Windows, Windows, Paragraph Format, Character Format.
Q4. Differentiate between Page1 & Page2 format?
- Page1 format: In this, all pages have the same format.
- Page2 format: In this, there is variation in page format i.e. the first page has a different format than the second page.
|Want to acquire industry skills and gain complete knowledge of SAP ABAP? Enroll in Instructor-Led live SAP ABAP Training to become Job Ready!
Q5. Differentiate between Character format & Paragraph format?
Ans. Paragraph format is used for formatting a paragraph, we can add tabs in this. We can use the character format in paragraph format. Character format is used for assigning various attributes of the font ( size, type, bold }.
Q6. What is SAP style maintenance?
Ans. SAP style maintenance is a collection of character & paragraph format.
Q7. How will you create standard text? How will you insert standard text in SAP Script?
Ans. Transaction code for creating standard text is SO10. In SE 71 goto, main menu ->insert ->standard text or by using control command “Include Name [Object o] [ ID i] [ Language L ] [Pragraph p ]” Where: Name denotes the name of standard text that you have given Rest all are optional parameters.
Q8. Which are the function modules used in a print program?
Q9. Give the types of symbols used in SAP Script?
- System Symbol.
- Program Symbol.
- Standard Symbol.
- Text Symbol.
Q10. Name some of the control commands?
Q11. How do you insert conditional & unconditional page breaks during text formatting?
Ans. We can insert conditional page breaks by using the control command -> Protect…And protect. And Unconditional page breaks-> New-page.
Q12. How do you upload the logo in SAP script?
Ans. We can upload a logo using the program RSTXLDMC or using transaction code SE78.
Q13. What are the different print modes used in SAP Script & explain?
- S The page is printed in simplex mode. That is, the printer should print on only one side of the paper. If another mode was previously active, then the printer is switched to simplex mode with the start of the page.
- D The page is printed on the first side of a sheet in duplex mode. If another mode was previously active, then the printer is switched to duplex mode with the start of the page and continues in this mode.
- T The page is printed on the first side of a sheet in tumble duplex mode. That is the printer prints on both sides. The page on the second side is always inverted so that the footer of the second page is printed opposite the header of the first page.
Q14. Name the ABAP/4 Modularization techniques.
- Source code modularization.
Q15. What are the types of Subroutines?
- Internal Subroutines: The source code of the internal subroutines will be in the same ABAP/4 program as the calling procedure (internal call).
- External Subroutines: The source code of the external subroutines will be in an ABAP/4 program other than the calling procedure.
Q16. What are the different types of parameters?
Ans. Formal Parameters: Parameters, which are defined during the definition of subroutine with the FORM statement. Actual Parameters: Parameters that are specified during the call of a subroutine with the PERFORM statement.
Q17. What are the different methods of passing data?
- Calling by reference: During a subroutine call, only the address of the actual parameter is transferred to the formal parameters. The formal parameter has no memory of its own, and we work with the field of the calling program within the subroutine. If we change the formal parameter, the field contents in the calling program also change.
- Calling by value: During a subroutine call, the formal parameters are created as copies of the actual parameters. The formal parameters have a memory of their own. Changes to the formal parameters have no effect on the actual parameters.
- Call by value and result: Similar to pass by value, but the contents of new memory are copied back into the original memory before returning.
Q18. What is the difference between the function module and the external subroutine?
Ans. The table work area is not shared between the function module and the calling program. Whereas subroutine use shared same work area. We can leave a function module using Raise statement. Whereas check, exit or stop are used to leave a subroutine. Function module has a special interface to define parameters. Whereas subroutine doesn’t have.
Q19. What is a function group?
Ans. A function group is a program that contains function modules. Each function group is identified by a four-character identifier called a function group ID.
Q20. Which are the components of the function group?
- The main program.
- A top include.
- A UXX include.
- A function module includes.
Q21. What is cardinality in WebDynpro ABAP?
Ans. Cardinality is a property that specifies how many records can be stored in a node.
Q22. What is MVC in WebDynpro ABAP?
Ans. Basically, WebDynpro follows MVC M-Model(Business logic ) V-View(Screen) C-Controller( Controls screen and Model)
Q23. What is the context in WebDynpro ABAP?
Ans. A context is a temporary place that stores data in the form of nodes and attributes.
Q24. Difference between ABAP & Webdynpro ABAP applications?
- ABAP applications are traditional GUI applications that run on SAP GUI.
- Web Dynpro applications are SAP web-based applications that run on a web browser.
Q25. What are the controllers available in WebDynpro ABAP and explain?
- View Controller.
- Window Controller.
- Component Controller.
- Interface Controller.
- Custom Controller.
Q26. What is the purpose of "wd_This" in web Dynpro ABAP?
Ans. wd_this is the instance on the current controller, all methods and attributes in that controller can be accessed by using this instance.
Q27. What is MVC Architecture? explain?
- Web Dynpro ABAP follows MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Here M - Modal - actual business logic ex: calling Function modules, class methods etc
- V - View - View is nothing but a screen with UI elements that hold data.
- C - Controller - This is responsible for communication between modal and view.
- The main advantage of MVC is for better readability and re-usability
Q28. What are the different databases Integrities?
- Semantic Integrity
- Relational Integrity
- Primary Key Integrity
- Value Set Integrity
- Foreign Key Integrity
- Operational Integrity