SAP ABAP RESUME
SAP ABAP Sample Resume
789 Main Road, Seattle, Washing ton.
(415) 258 639.
Professional Summary :
- Developed a report that displays a list of purchase requisition details like MRP controller, MFD and EXP dates.
- Developed a material description Report to get the list of purchase orders in that month.
- Uploading sales and purchase order details.
- Worked with supporting team which improved my skills and required me to work on all phases.
- Expertise in technical areas include design, development and debugging of ABAP programs.
- Good work in customizing and modifying layout set in SAP.
- Ability to design and modify the screens for all types of devices.
- Reviewing the written test cases and assigned projects that are completed in time and budget.
Technical skills :
- SAP Skills : SAP R/3, ABAP /4.
- Languages : C #, VB.NET, server 2008.
- Web Technologies : ASP.NET , HTML.
- Data Bases : Windows, Operating systems.
Academic Profile :
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, Brenau University, Washington.
Professional Experience :
4.5 years of experience in developing reports at Green Dot, Los Angels.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a developer mainly responsible for requirement analyses, technical designing solutions and performance testing.
- Played a role of team leader, and managed a team of 15 members.
- Daily tracking and maintaining reports of all assigned projects.
- Based on cost and complexity, we will decide whether it should be developed on offsite or onsite.
- As a senior, was responsible for development of interfaces to third party systems.
- Guide team members, and perform code review of objects.
- Designing innovate and on low budget, so that it would help to satisfy customer requirements.
- Handled a team to support regional operations.
- Implemented third party solutions.
SAP ABAP Sample Resume Tips for Better Resume :
- Invest time in highlighting the relevant skills.
- Highlight the most recent jobs you have held.
- Showcase transparency in employment gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of jobs you are applying.
- Employ proficient terminology to speak about experience in resume.