Hadoop Testing Resume
528 Oxford street, London.
(911) 258 369.
Professional Summary :
- Seeking a growth and challenging environment in hadoop testing, where I can prove my knowledge and technical skills.
- Working as a manual test engineer and completed certification on Big Data Hadoop in snp technologies.
- Good knowledge in installing, configuring and testing Hadoop ecosystem components.
- Experience data modelling, data mining and optimizing ETL work flows.
- Experience in preparing test plans and executing the test cases.
- Knowledge in testing the process for Hadoop based application design and implementation.
- Expertise in working with operating systems like Windows and Linux with different Languages such as Java script, Big Data, SQL.
Technical Strengths :
- Hadoop/Big Data : HIVE, PIG, Map reduce.
- Java Technologies : Core java, java script, HTML.
- Data Bases : MYSQL, Oracle.
- Operating systems : LINUX, Windows.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications, SOAS college of London.
Areas of Expertise :
- 2 years of Experience in Hadoop Testing, Aricom company limited.
- 3 years of Experience in manual testing, Arizon company limited.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trouble shooting the application and rectifying the problem in earlier stage.
- Good knowledge of java to do the Map reduce testing.
- Involved in defect life cycle management (logging. sign out, verification etc).
- Experience in working with business and IT teams.
- Reporting the results of test cases execution and defect management.
- Expertise in working independently as a Tester and QA lead.
- Java Script, Big data Hadoop, web technologies.
Hadoop Sample Resume Secrets you Need to know :
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Highlight your duties and responsibilities.
- Showcase transparency in employment gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.