6 1/2 Avenue, Manhattan’s Street
(646) 211 – 9110
Professional Summary :
- Developers with interest in deployment and system administration with a passion for scripting and coding.
- Designed and developed automated deployment and scaling process.
- Collect the new technologies and tools, and introduce them to the company which will improve the product quantity and work efficiency.
- Trained new employees and worked with them on new web-projects.
- Started a program called knowledge management for helping the new developer and current developer to develop their knowledge on the product.
Key skills :
- Configuring Linux Slackware web servers.
- Developing applications for Android systems.
- Developed deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, and Python.
- Experience with automation tools and web languages.
Bachelor of Engineering in computer science engineering, Brenau University, Washington.
3.5 years work experience with ABC Corporation as DevOps engineer.
Key Areas :
- Understanding and efficiency in open communication.
- Being comfortable with frequent, code testing and deployment.
- Ability to use open source technology, tools, and scripts.
- Fast grasping automation tools.
- Being comfortable with code testing and deployment.
- System management skills.
- Established an IT team to support regional operations.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems.
DevOps Resume secrets you need to know :
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Highlight your accomplishments and responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of jobs you are applying.
- Employ Business Analysis terminology to speak about experiences in Resume.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Your Resume must showcase the critical field competency.
Download Sample DevOps Resume (PDF) Here :
DevOps Sample Resume