Build and Release Engineer Sample Resume
34 Avenue, Manhattan's Street.
(856) 789 458.
- Seeking a growth oriented and challenging environment where i can utilize my skills.
- Strong knowledge in various domains like Insurance, Health care and e-Commerce.
- Having knowledge in operating systems like Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Expertise in writing SQL and PLSQL queries.
- Strong knowledge in software development life cycle and agile development methodologies.
- Good in developing Java applications, Ruby on Rail development.
- Data bases: Oracle 9i, MYSQL server.
- Programming Languages: Java1.4, VB script.
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
- Web Technologies: HTML,Xml.
- Protocols: SOAP, HTTPS.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Applications, Fordham University, California.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, University of Texas, Dallas.
- Having 3 years experience as build and release engineer in ABC Corporation Group, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Updating codes for every changes to release management machines and established successfully to every environment using SVN.
- Involved in development of build scripts and fortify certain applications using Ant.
- Designed and developed automated process of build and deployed for all applications using Anthill pro.
- Developed functional testing and unit testing using JUnit.
- Involved in development of unix-shell scripts for build and deployment process on unix boxes.
- Involved in testing of functionality and developed standard test cases,client channels as examples to use API.
- Established an IT team to support regional operations.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects earlier.
Build and Release Engineer sample Resume Tips For Better Resume:
- Invest the time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of jobs your are applying.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.