Build and Release Engineer Overview
A build and release engineer assembles pieces of software developed by others and compiles them to create the code that is integrated into a final product. Companies highly value this role because it enhances their quality management system by bringing an automated, consistent, and repeatable way to assemble and integrate software into a product.
|Course||Build and Release Engineer Training|
|Mode of Training||Instructor Led Live Online Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary course material, ppts, videos and pdfs|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||Click here to see the Build and Release Engineer Interview Questions and Answers|
|Certification||Click here to know about the Build and Release Engineer Certification|
|Salary Trends||Check here to see the salary trends|
[agroup] [accordion title="Course Objectives"]
The course aims to provide in depth information to software engineers about operating systems, applications, tools which can equip them to make necessary changes in codes and software products. In depth discussions and methods on making system or code changes, implementations and test runs are included in the course as well.
Build and Release Engineer refers and releases duties in their organization. It is preferably used for developing and managing software applications within a team.
- Build phases as well as troubleshoot codes
- Learning about Automation of CI/CD
- Understand the important objects involved in Compilation, Assembly and Delivery
- Responsible for Build and Release Processes
- Packaging and delivery of products to QA
[agroup] [accordion title="Who should attend the training?"]
Build and Release Engineer training online is aimed at Targeted Audience with a thorough introduction to the whole of Build and Release Engineer platform via interactive medium.
- Software Designers
- Automation Engineers
- End Users
- Professionals who are looking to extend their knowledge towards advanced technologies.
[agroup] [accordion title="What are the Pre-Requisties for this Training?"]
There are no specific mandatory prerequisites for Build and Release Engineer Online Training. However,
- Functional knowledge on QA,
- Introduction to Software requirements and Configuration Management, are an added advantage.
[agroup] [accordion title="SelfPaced Vs Live Training"]
The Build and Release Engineer Training videos and Build and Release Engineer Training material are carefully developed in such a way that even a fresher can easily understand and learn the product at his/her own pace.
Self Paced Learning moves at a pace set by the learner and is cost effective. Self paced training is for the people who want to go fast track and want to finish the course in a minimal time. It boosts the retention of information simultaneously to a large number of people.
On the other hand, Live Online Training takes place at a scheduled event or time where an Instructor plays an important role throughout the learning process.
[agroup] [accordion title="Why Us?"]
Classes are conducted by Certified Build and Release Engineer Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance.
With an experienced Certified practitioner who will teach you the essentials you need to know to kick-start your career on Build and Release Engineer. Our training make you more productive with your Build and Release Engineer Training Online. Our training style is entirely hands-on. We will provide access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs with real-time projects.
What we promise at TekSlate:
1) We offer flexible timings unlike most other mediums of training, students can pick their own schedule according to their availability.
2) We offer Build and Release Engineer Training Free Demo session, students can attend the demo session, asses the trainer and then join the course.
3) We offer excellent course material and also share project scenarios which are similar to what you work when you go to the corporate environment.
4) We share videos of each training session so that you can review them later as well. The videos developed by experts make it more easier for the learning professionals.
Note : We do provide Special package of Build and Release Engineer Tutorial Videos Also. [/accordion] [/agroup]