Big Data Hadoop Sample Resume
123 Main street, Orlando, Florida.
(528) 563 324.
- Three years of experience in configuring, installing and testing hadoop ecosystem components.
- Capable of processing large sets of data like unstructured and structured and supporting architecture and applications.
- Worked on various modules like Map reduce, Hive and Pig.
- Dump the data from MYSQL to HDFS through shell scripts.
- Having good knowledge on Hadoop cluster architecture.
- Good in designing data base using triggers, stored procedures and functions and also having knowledge in writing queries SQL server and DB2.
- By using Hadoop ecosystem, developed large data processing and big data analytics.
- Operating systems: Linux and windows.
- Big data technologies: Apache hadoop, Flume, and Hbase.
- Programming Language: C, C++, Java, SQL.
- Scripting: Shell Scripting.
- Bachelor of engineering in Electronics and Communications, Brenau University, Washington.
- Big Data Hadoop developer, Australia Newzealand Banking group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed and Built Hadoop applications.
- Involved in working advance concepts like Apache Spark and Scala programming.
- Involved continuous development of Map reduce coding that works on Hadoop clusters.
- Monitoring and managing Hadoop log files.
- Communicating between engineers, data scientists and organizational needs.
- Gradually adding new users and slowly getting rid of unnecessary users.
- Established a team to support regional operations.
- Trouble shooting the issues and finding the defects.
Big Data Hadoop Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume:
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.