Apache Spark Resume
Apache Spark Sample Resume :
123 Main Street, Sanfrancisco, California.
(852) 654 785.
Professional Summary :
- Having good knowledge on Hadoop Ecosystems task tracker, name node, job tracker and Map-reducing program.
- Good understanding in analyzing big datasets and finding patterns and insights with in unstructured and structured data.
- Excellent knowledge in complete project life cycle (implementation, testing, design and development) of client server and web applications.
- Experience in Java development skills using J2SE, J2EE.
- Having knowledge in exporting and importing data using Hadoop clusters.
- Strong implementation knowledge of web server using Java and J2EE.
- Developing and designing POCs in spark using scala to compare the performance of spark with HIVE and SQL.
Technical Strengths :
Programming Languages : C, Java, Python.
Application Servers : Tomcat, Web sphere.
Data bases : Microsoft SQL server, DB2.
- Operating systems : UNIX, LINUX.
- Hadoop Technologies : Spark, Hadoop, Flume.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Fordham University, Newyork.
Professional Experience :
- Having around 1 year experience as Apache Spark developer, ABC corporation, London.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Built Spark Scripts by utilizing scala shell commands depending on the requirement.
- Responsible for developing scalable distributed data solutions using Hadoop.
- Involved in performance tuning of spark applications for fixing right batch interval time and memory tuning.
- Using the memory computing capabilities of spark using scala, performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing.
- Involved in development of automated scripts to install Hadoop clusters.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving the issues related to performance of Hadoop cluster.
- Established a team to support regional operations.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects.
Apache Spark Resume Tips for Better Resume :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).