- View is the actual output OAF page what an end user can able to see.
- In Oracle Apps Framework View is implemented using UIX technology, whereas UIX means User Interface XML.
- Whenever we run the page in JDeveloper then automatically UIX will generate web.xml file.
- The power of UNIX is that allows metadata to be translated to an HTML page for a web browser or mobile device browsers.
- The generated web.xml file will be converted into HTML format of OAF page.
- Since web.xml file here will work as a cache memory.
- Whenever we want to move the web.xml file into the server side then MDS repository is used to move the web.xml file into the server.
- MDS stands for Meta Data Service and in the application top, we will be having MDS folder.
- When we deploy all the OAF page destination paths, regions then the files will be stored into the MDS tables.
: Stores the path of the documents, OA Framework pages and their parent-child relationship.
Stores components on documents and OA Framework pages.
Stores attributes of components on documents and OA Framework pages.
Stores translated attribute values of document components or OA framework pages.
This is a sequence generator table.
Check out our Popular Trainings
Oracle Performance Tuning Training in Hyderabad
Structure of OAF
Advantages and Dis-Advantages of OAF
Creating First OAF Page in Project
- MDS can be managed using standard database procedures and tools.