SQL Server Resume
SQL Server Sample Resume
123 Main Street, Sydney, Australia.
Professional Summary :
- Having 4 years experience in SQL server data base developer and Buisness Intelligence Technologies.
- Expertise in installing, upgrading and Configuring Microsoft SQL server.
- Excellent in writting complex SQL queries and involving in tables like inner and outer joins.
- Expertise in creating triggers, tables, stored procedures, user defined functions and T-SQL statements for various applications.
- Having knowledge on software development life cycle, database design and data modelling concepts.
- Ability to complete tasks in time as well as good in team work skills.
- Involved in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading using SSIS.
Technical Skills :
- C ,C++, SQL server 2005, 2008, ASP.net, VB.net, Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, Imperial College, London.
Professional Experience :
- 4 years Experience with ABB Group as Senior Data Base developer.
Key Areas :
- Worked with DBA's, team leads and Technical managers to understand the requirements of the system.
- Designed and Developed stored procedures and SQL SSIS packages to extract data from various data sources.
- Developed SQL Server OLAP Services for building the data cubes.
- Assigning functional specification document to the team.
- Assist the project manager to develop both high-level and detailed application architecture user requests and business needs.
- Involved in developing scripts to migrate data from multiple sources.
- Creating various reports using MS Reporting services and loading data from various data sources using MS Data transformation Services.
- Implemented third -party solutions.
- Establish a team to support and maintain regional operations.
SQL Server Sample Resume Secrets You Need To Know :
- Your Resume must showcase the developer competency.
- Invest your time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent jobs you have held.
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of jobs you are applying.
Download SQL Server Sample Resume (PDF) here :