SAP HANA RESUME
SAP HANA RESUME
300 Boylston, Seattle.
(415) 529 354.
Professional Summary :
- Good Knowledge in Data ware housing and Data modelling concepts.
- Having Knowledge in generating analysis appliance report using BO design studio.
- Holds excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated abilities in maintaining customer relationship management.
- Good in Technical issues, problem solving and confident decision making.
- Providing the training sessions to the team members on introduction to development on SAP HANA and currently handling the projects.
- Worked on file extraction and reporting tools using HANA.
Key competencies :
- Data bases : Oracle, Data base management system, SAP HANA, studio.
- Tools : SAP net weaver portal, HTML.
- Languages : Java script, ABAP/4.
- Operating systems : Windows server 2007.
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor of Engineering in computer science Engineering, University of Texas, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
Working as SAP HANA Developer in American Air Lines Group, Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Using the SAP HANA studio created the data modelling for analytical, attribute and calculation views.
- Creating the data modelling views based on business requirements.
- Migration of objects from one to another (BW to HANA) based on requirements.
- Involved in creating decision tables and performed calculation using function provided by HANA.
- Developed and Executed queries in the back end.
- Developed functional modules, standard reports, user exits and smart forms.
- Handling a team of 7 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems pertaining SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Highlight your Duties and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the types of job you are applying.
- Bold the most recent jobs you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in employment gaps (if any).