Online | Self-Paced | Corporate
Tekslate provides the best Salesforce Wave Analytics training by industry-expert trainers who are currently working professionals in the same field. It will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge on how to apply desktop and mobile layouts to dashboards using JSON files, updating metadata using an XML file, modify dashboard queries, etc. You will also get an opportunity to work on two real-time projects during training which will help in clearing the Salesforce Wave Analytics Certification Exam.
A complete index of
job-ready skills curated
to meet the industrial need.
• Discovery Meeting
• Getting Logged In
• Establishing Your Users and Development Process
• Overview of User Access on the Einstein Analytics Platform
• Creating Einstein Analytics Permission Sets
• Assigning Permission Set Licenses and Permission Sets
• Creating and Sharing Einstein Analytics Apps
• Overview of Connecting Data
• Data Mapping
• Overview of the Dataflow Process
• Designing a Dataflow
• Loading External CSV Data into a Dataset
• Creating and Running a Dataflow
• Optimizing Data flows
• Running, Monitoring, and Scheduling a Dataflow
• Preparing Data with Dataset Recipes
• Additional Data Flow Transformations
• Overview of Security in Einstein Analytics
• Determining Security Requirements
• Overview of Using Predicate Filters with Salesforce Data
• Implementing Ownership-Based Row-Level Security
• Implementing Role-Based Row-Level Security
• Implementing Team-Based Row-Level Security
• Overriding Security for Implementation and Testing
• Overview of Einstein Analytics Dashboard Layout Templates
• Overview of JSON for Dashboards
• Building a Dashboard Using an Existing Layout
• Translating Browser Dashboards to a Mobile Device
• Creating/Updating Mobile Dashboard Layouts
• Limitations of Filters in Lenses and Dashboard in the UI
• Creating a Dynamic Top-N Filter
• Optimize a Multi-Dataset Dashboard by Connecting Data Sources
• Creating a Dynamic Filter with Results Binding
• Dynamically Adjust a Chart with Static Steps
Creating a YoY Growth Dashboard
• Creating a Sales Delta Dashboard
• Overview of Modifying Queries in a Dashboard
• SAQL Overview
• Add an External Salesforce Object to an Einstein Analytics Dashboard
• Overview of Extended Metadata (XMD)
• Backing Up and Uploading a Dataset’s XMD File
• Adding Quick Action Menus for Records in Einstein Analytics
We have made a tailored curriculum covering the latest industry-ready concepts to serve every individual’s learning desires.
After the successful completion of Salesforce Wave Analytics training at Tekslate, the participant will be able to
Identify users, data, and security requirements to establish a development process.
Set up applications and monitor the users by assigning them permission set licenses, permission sets, and app permissions.
Load an external CSV file to Wave
Design and run a dataflow JSON file through loading Salesforce data.
Create a mobile dashboard layout by assigning a Wave Analytics layout template to the dashboard.
Design and upload a XMD file to modify a dataset’s metadata.
Navigate Einstein Analytics from your desktop or mobile device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch only).
Due to the high demand for Salesforce Wave Analytics, there are numerous job opportunities available around the Globe.
Certified Salesforce Wave Analytics professionals are earning high salaries compared to other technology professionals.
The average salary of a Certified Salesforce Wave Analytics developer is 124,000 USD per annum.
Many top multinational companies are hiring skilled Salesforce Wave Analytics professionals.
The following job roles will get benefited from learning this course:
Business Intelligence professionals
Human Capital Managers
Professionals who want to extend their skill-set with advanced technologies.
As such, there are no prerequisites for learning this course. Anyone who is interested in learning this course can join this training.
We will provide two real-time projects under the guidance of a professional trainer, who will explain you on how to acquire in-depth knowledge on all the concepts involved in these projects.
We got solutions for everyone looking for an AWS Architect course. Opt in for your convenient upgrade option, and we will guide you through.
|Additional tips from the trainer|
24 Jan 2022, 07:00 AM IST
31 Jan 2022, 07:00 AM IST
|Weekdays & Working Hours|
|Accessible through LMS|
|At your convenience|
Schedules Doesn't Suit You ?
Our Team can set up a batch at your convinient time.
Customized training options
Tailored curriculum to fit your project needs.
Practical exposure is assured.
We have got everything covered for any IT upgrade for your organization. We are one click away.
Have questions? We’ve got the answers. Get the details on how you can grow in this course.
We have a strong team of professions who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly working environment to the students positively stimulating their growth.
We will share you the missed session from our recordings. We at Tekslate maintains a recorded copy of each live course you undergo.
Our Trainers will provide the student with the Server Access ensuring practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
See if this course is a fit for you by joining us for an online info session. You’ll meet our team, get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives, and learn about the benefits of being a student at Tekslate