ETL Testing Sample Resume
123 Main Street, Sydney, Australia. (215) 529 456 email@example.com.
Profile Summary :
- Experience in ETL Methodology for Supporting data extraction, and testing in BI applications.
- Experience in software Development Life cycle like debugging, testing, maintenance, and designing.
- Good in executing the test cases.
- Experience in dealing with clients and understanding the requirements and providing support.
- Expertise in Tracking and Report generation using Mercury Quality center.
- Creating the Test plan and test cases and testing with unit testing and sending them for approval.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training of the end-users to improve the business process.
Technical Strengths :
Databases: DB2, Teradata, server 2008.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
Tools: Informatica 9.1/8.x/7.x, SSIS 2005, SSRS 2008, Quality center.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PLSQL.
Inclined to build a profession as ETL Testing Developer? Then here is the blog post on, explore ETL Testing Training
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication at Southern University, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
6 years of Experience in Software ETL testing at ABC corporation limited.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing the test plans and test cases and executing the test cases.
- Preparing the test plan and test strategies for the ETL application.
- Defects identified in test cases are communicated to developers using the Quality center.
- Maintaining daily status reports with complete information like passed, failed, and executed test cases.
- performed all test cases like Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in creating various reports using crystal reports according to end-user requirements.
- Implemented third-party solutions.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems.
ETL Testing Sample Resume Tips for Better Resume :
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Highlight your testing Technics and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the types of jobs that you are applying.
- Bold the most recent types of jobs you have held.
- your resume must showcase the critical field competency.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.