ETL Testing Resume
ETL Testing Sample Resume
123 Main Street, Sydney, Australia.
(215) 529 456
Profile Summary :
- Experience in ETL Metholodogy for Supporting data extraction, and testing in BI applications.
- Experience in software Development Life cycle like debugging, testing, maintenance and designing.
- Good in excuting the test cases.
- Experience in dealing clients and understanding the requirements and providing the support.
- Expertise in Tracking and Report generation using Mercury Quality center.
- Creating the Test plan and test cases and testing with unit testing and sending them for approval.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training of the end users to improve buisness process.
Technical Strengths :
Data bases : DB2, Teradata, server 2008.
Operating systems : Windows, Linux.
Tools : Informatica 9.1/8.x/7.x, SSIS 2005, SSRS 2008, Quality center.
Programming Languages : C, C++, java, PLSQL.
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Southern University, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
6 years of Experience in Software ETL testing at ABC corporation limited.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing the test plans and test cases and excuting the test cases.
- Preparing the test plan and test strategies for ETL application.
- Defects indentified in test cases are communicated to developers using Quality center.
- Maintaining daily status reports with complete information like passed, failed and executed test cases.
- performed all test cases like Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in creating various reports using crystal reports according to end user requirements.
- Implemented third party solutions.
- Trouble shooting the issues and technical problems.
ETL Testing Sample Resume Tips for Better Resume :
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Highlight your testing Technics and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for types of jobs that you are applying.
- Bold the most recent types of jobs you have held.
- your Resume must showcase the critical field competency.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.