Bootstrap Interview Questions and Answers
Q1) What is the Modal plugin used for in Bootstrap?
Ans: Modal Plugin is a child window that is layered over its parent window
Q2) What is Bootstrap Container in Bootstrap?
Ans: The bootstrap container is a class that is useful and creating a central area on the page for display.
Q3) What is Bootstrap?
Ans: Bootstrap is a CSS, HTML, and JS framework for developing web applications with less effort. This framework emphasizes developing mobile web applications.
Q4) What are the key components of Bootstrap?
Ans: The key components of Bootstrap are:
- CSS: It comes with plenty of CSS files
- Layout Components: List of layout components
- Scaffolding: It gives a basic structure with link styles, Grid system, and background
- Customize: To get your own version of the framework you can modify your components
Q5) Can we include bootstrap CDN instead of download the Bootstrap?
Ans: Yes sure, we can do from following
Q6) What function you can use to wrap a page content?
Ans: The function “.container” is used to wrap a page content and using that you can also center the content.
Q7) Difference between Bootstrap and Foundation?
Inclined to build a profession as Bootstrap Developer? Then here is the blog post on, explore Bootstrap Training
Q8) What is the difference between Fluid Layout and Responsive Layout?
- The fluid layout adapts itself to different browser window sizes, all the values used are calculated proportionally to the viewport size, so when resizing, all the columns are resized.
- A responsive layout is able to adapt itself to different sizes as well. When resizing, the number of columns changes according to the available space.
Q9) What is Jumbotron?
Ans: Jumbotron is used for content that you want to highlight like some slogan OR marketing headline.
Q10) What to display code in bootstrap?
Ans: you can use following tags <code></code>
Q11) What is Bootstrap collapsing elements?
Q12) What are the steps for creating basic or vertical forms?
Ans: The steps for creating basic or vertical forms are:
- Add a role form to the parent <form> element Wrap labels and controls in a <div> with class .form-group.
- To achieve optimum spacing this is needed Add a class of .form-control to all texturl <input> , <textarea> and <select> elements