Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers
Blue Prism Interview Questions With Answers
1. What is RPA?
RPA (Robotic Process automation ) Refers to using Robots rather than people to Operate business processes with instructions provided by Humans.
In simple words, Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation training Hyderabad refers to all the action done by robots rather than people, it minimizes the human actions what are all recurring activities that may be handled by bots with necessary instructions provided
2. Difference between Blue prism and Test auto machine?
|Blue Prism||Test Auto Machine|
|Automates the Process||Automates the Process|
|Reducing manual intervention, delivering quality||Decreasing manual intervention, delivering quality|
|Blue prism automates entire business process||Test automation automates software testing process|
Data entry process, Organizational operations, Human calculations, and various organizational transactions.
It automates functional testing, performance testing, web services testing, for software products
3.What are the tools we can automate the business process and software testing?
Using the blue prism, auto machine anywhere, UI path tools we can automate business process'
Using selenium UFP, load runner, soapUI we can automate software testing process
4.What sort of procedures can be mechanized with RPA ( Blue prism )?
RPA is programming based, it can be utilized to perform multiple tasks. These incorporate Maintenance of records, inquiries, computations, and transactions.
- Additionally, any application normally utilized by the organization can be worked by RPA. Citrix, .NET, HTML, and Java are generally innovations ordinarily bolstered by RPA.
- Compatible frameworks incorporate Mainframe Terminals, SAP, Oracle, Blackline, and some more. RPA can be designed to perform any govern based errand.
5.Type of Popular RPA Tools?
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Open span
6.How to Choose an RPA Tool?
By considering a few variables we can Choose RPA Tool for Business Process Automation.
7.Stages In RPA Life Cycle?
There are four Phases of RPA Life Cycle
- Deployment and Maintenance
- Bot Development
8.Steps in RPA implementation?
In RPA SIX steps are Important for a successful Robotic Process Automation implementation.
- Select the Targeted Opportunities
- Modify the Important Processes
- Create Meaning full Business Case
- Robotic process Automachne Vendor Selection
- Pilot RPA Development
- Ramp up and Continue Building Expertise RPA bots.
9.Benefits of RPA?
- Customer Satisfaction
- Best Quality & Accuracy
- Low cost ( Cost effective)
- Increased growth
- Growth in Analytics
- Quick ROI
10.Features Of RPA (Robotic Process automation)?
RPA selection starts inside business tasks rather inside IT divisions. RPA ventures require less IT aptitudes and less speculation. In the long run, the robotization is brought down at a generous rate.
RPA (Robotic Process automation) is low complexity and risk-free from other Tools. RPA access to end users systems Through a controlled user interface, hence Increasing the Important of underlying systems programming.
RPA (Robotic Process automation) doesn’t require programming skills. anyone can Learn RPA With Simple Effect Because Its run's without coding, with any subject expertise, can be trained to automate RPA tools instantly. RPA tool Designed with charts and flowcharts.
Interview Questions On Blue Prism
11.What are the industries Mostly used RPA Tool?
RPA tool utilizes in different fields i.e banking, healthcare, insurance, telecom, communications, etc. Virtually complex programs are automated on a wide-range by improving the transaction process.
Telecom, banking, healthcare, insurance, communication, RPA programs are automated on a wide-range by improving the transaction process.
12.What are the Tools of RPA & Vendors?
- Blue Prism
- Open span
- Automation Anywhere
- NICE Actimize
13.What is the Thin client and Thick client In RPA?
Thin client In RPA (Robotic Process automation)
Any tool or application that we cannot get the quality Results while spying using any RPA tools.
Example: Any virtual environment
Thick client In RPA (Robotic Process automation)
Any tool or application that we get the pretty Resourceful of attribute features using RPA tools
Example: Internet Explorer, calculator.
14. key elements in RPA?
- RPA software executes tasks & activities performed by humans seamlessly across various applications & Systems.
- RPA software is located in the cloud or dedicated servers within the organization can automate tasks on machines remotely.
15. key elements in Desktop Automation?
- Automation that is possible on one laptop/desktop that uses software to repeat human tasks across various systems
- The software is locked locally on a Desktop/laptop
- Desktop automation is a subset of RPA Solutions
16. key elements in Electronic workflow and business process management?
- A separate BPM solution is connected to all other applications via standard interfaces & delegates execution of processes across systems.
- Electronic workflows able to push tasks between systems or informs a person who needs to intervene.
17. key elements in Automation integrated systems? Automation integrated into core systems
- Single process automation capabilities are hard-coded into the application
- some applications can connect to others via pre-defined interfaces.
18. Things to consider in RPA ?
- Seamless automation
- much lower investment then BPM solutions
- can work with existing systems
- can operate 24 x 7 x 365
19. Things to consider in Desktop Automation?
- Automation only within local applications (on one machine)
- Works with existing systems/ low cost
- Easy to deploy but can have challenges in control & release management
20. Things to consider in Electronic workflow and business process management?
- complex solutions that require a very significant investment to deploy.
- might be sensitive to changes in the systems/data transfer formats.
21. Things to consider in Automation integrated systems?
- automation across multiple systems is not possible in at a Time.
22. Is coding essential for Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is owned and managed by the customer or user, spanning technology and operations, adhering to enterprise-wide robotic operating model. Its digital workforce is built, can automate any software and requires no code. It can be applied to automate processes in any department where administrative or clerical work of an organization.
23. Why does Blue Prism need?
Blue Prism is highly beneficial to perform the following operations:
- Designing an Automation Process within IT Governance
- It supports Encryption/Decryption Keys both internal and external ones.
- Enables Audit Logs
- High-level Robustness using .NET customized code within the automation process.