Automation Anywhere Resume
6 1/2 Avenue, Manhattan's Street
(646) 211 - 9110
- Business Analyst Experience in Automation Anywhere Tool.
- Easily intermingle with Client Business Unit Leader.
- Understand and Automate Business Manual Process through Automation tool.
- Work experience on new cutting-edge technologies and new innovative design frameworks.
- Monitoring day to day resolution closures and case aging.
- Establishing connection among operations team and RPA for smooth flow.
- Responsible for Gap Analysis and Technical Consulting fro BI.
- Learning New tools
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction Level
- Managing team functions
- Maintaining the minimum turn around time
- End to end process tracking.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Brenau University, Washington.
Automation Anywhere Developer, Australia New Zealand Banking Group.
- Managing Scrum Board for Administration Projects.
- Automate daily process with Automation Anywhere tool.
- Integrate Automation Solutions with ERP, Desktop Application, etc.
- Provide out of box solutions and reduce turn around time.
- Ensuring effective performance for SLAs.
- Supervising quality initiatives for process improvement.
- Building and maintaining business relations and achieve delivery and quality service norms.
- Handled a team of 5 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems pertaining to Automation Anywhere.
Automation Anywhere Resume Secrets You Need To Know:
- Highlight your accomplishments and responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of jobs you are applying.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Employ proficient terminology to speak about experiences in Resume.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Your Resume must showcase the critical field competency.