Application Package and Virtualization
77 Main Colony, Seattle, Washington.
(865) 954 785.
Profile Summary :
- Designing Application Packages and deployed using SCCM globally to several workstations.
- Providing on call rotation for software install and SCCM support.
- Maintained review logs and executed Smoke Test.
- Troubleshooting and virtualization of application installations using App-V sequencer.
- Used Wise scripts and Vb scripts to add different functionalities in packaging and to schedule tasks.
- Performed Quality Assurance test documentation based on the requirements of the company.
Key skills :
- Operating systems : Windows XP.
- Packaging & deployment tools : WisePackageStudio 7.0, softgrid 4.x.
- Data bases : Oracle 10g, MS SQL server.
- Protocols :HTTP, SMTP.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, Confidential University, Chicago.
Professional Experience :
- Having 2 years experience in Application Packaging developer, ABC Corporation, Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Involved in creating the App-V sequences for windows XP environment and publishing production environments and UAT.
- Using WisePackageStudio, created windows installer setup packages.
- Worked with windows to connect database through ODBC data sources.
- Taking the backups on windows by developing the backup strategy.
- Involved on working with different applications to develop MSI packages and using Transforms patches according to the package requirement.
- Involved in working on migrating windows NT 4.0 packages to XP machines.ts
- Handled a Team of 3 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding the defects.
Application Package and Virtualization Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.