Appian Sample Resume
45 Main Street, Sanfrancisco, California.
(569) 789 569.
Professional Summary :
- Seeking a growth oriented and challenging environment in Organization where I can utilize my skills as Appian developer.
- Interacting with customers directly to meet their needs.
- Having knowledge in SDLC methodologies Waterfall and scrum.
- Built Scalable solutions for critical modules in according to technical team mentors.
- Created a whole development stage of functionalities called a company management for CPSC's DCM intranet site.
- Experience in working with plug-ins for digital signature embedding in PDF documents.
Technical Strengths :
- Appian Applications : Appian (mobile, plug-in, Reporting functions).
- Programming Languages : C, C++, Java.
- Data bases : SQL server,Oracle.
- Automation Tools : QTP , HP Quality center.
- Ability to perform : Risk management, data modelling, Code development.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering, Brenau Australia.
Professional Experience :
- Having 1 year experience in Appian developer, CSS Technologies, London.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Involved in implementation of procedures for gathering the requirements from clients for solution demonstrations.
- Supporting technical team members for application functionality and user interfaces.
- Providing guidance for integration of Appian systems along with external systems like SAP.
- Involved in preparation of detailed technical documentation related to Appian design and reports.
- Active participation in development of analytical and computational methods for problem solutions.
- Guidance in modifications, designing and architecture to support efficiency.
- Established an IT team to support regional operations.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
Appian Sample Resume Secrets You Need To Know :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.