Apache Ambari Sample Resume
96 Main Road, Hydsberg, Australia.
(852) 369 741.
Profile Summary :
- Having knowledge in Apache Ambari platform for securing, managing and monitoring Hadoop clusters.
- Apache Ambari platform which is a part of Hortonworks Data platform.
- Good knowledge in deploying hadoop clusters on private and public environment like cloudera and Hortonworks.
- Strong experience in supporting, installing, configuration and managing hadoop clusters using Hortonworks.
- Knowledge in exporting and importing the data from HDFS to Relational data base systems.
- Good knowledge in HDFS data storage and support for Map-reduce jobs.
Technical Strengths :
- Hadoop Framework : Map-reduce, HDFS, Hortonworks.
- Operating systems : Linux, Windows.
- Data bases : Oracle, SQL.
- Monitoring tools : Ambari, cloudera.
- Cloud : AWS.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, Fordham university, California.
Professional Experience :
- Apache Hadoop Clusters Developer, May 2016-till date.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Installing and configuring Hadoop package to support fully- automated deployments.
- Continuous managing and monitoring the Hadoop cluster through Ambari.
- Giving access to user accounts and creating new user accounts.
- Responsible for administration and implementation of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Worked with team members to install Hadoop updates, version upgrades and operating systems.
- For analyzing the large-scale data sets, wrote Map-reduce Java programs.
- Implemented a third-party solutions.
- Troubleshooting the issues and identifying the defects.
Apache Ambari Sample Resume Secrets you Need To Know :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest the time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Highlight your Duties and Responsibilities.
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that you are qualified for the type of jobs you are applying.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).