Angular JS Resume
Angular JS Sample Resume
369 Main Street, Seattle, Washington.
(415) 412 258.
Professional Summary :
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), designing and developing user experiences of web applications.
- Having knowledge on working with CSS modules.
- Good Experience in Search Engine Optimization in order to develop web applications.
- Expertise in using various modules like waterfall, Agile scrum process.
- Having extensive knowledge in web application servers like Tomcat.
- Good in testing and debugging new programs using developer tools.
Technical Strengths :
- Programming Languages : C, C# , java.
- Browser : Opera, Firefox.
- Data bases : SQL server, Teradata.
- Web Technologies : XML, HTML, node.js
- Tools : Bugzilla, Firebug.
Educational Qualifications :
- Masters Degree in Computer Science Applications, Newyork Institute of Technology, Newyork.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, st.john college, Newyork.
Professional Experience :
- Having 1 year experience in Angular Js developer, ABC corporation, Newyork.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Working closely with marketers and designers to rapidly ship new front-end experiments.
- Implement front end experiences using process flow and sitemaps to bring interaction and design ideas.
- Developed and designed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Developed a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with Angular JS.
- Created Responsive web design using Angular JS and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format.
- Developed user interfaces for applications with the latest Front end technologies.
- Expertise in developing web pages for different devices like desktop, mobile and tablet using Twitter bootstrap.
- Established an IT team to support regional operations.
- Implemented third -party solutions.
Angular JS Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the 'Objectives' that your are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.