Blue Prism Interview Questions With Answers
What is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
Robotic Automation refers to process Automation’s where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does.
Automation is a tool or platform that operates other application software through the existing application user interface.
What is process Studio?
A Blue Prism Process is created as a diagram that looks much like a common business flow diagram.
Processes are created in an area of Blue Prism named Process Studio which, as we will see, looks similar to other process modeling applications (such MS Visio) and uses standard flow diagram symbols and notation.
Difference between Mainframe and Non-Mainframe Applications?
For Mainframe applications:
- It’s a single screen based application. It is keyboard based.
- There also separate set in-built mainframe commands supported by Blue Prism specifically for mainframe applications
For non-mainframe applications:
- It comprises of multiple screens
- Control moves from one screen to another.
Why Blue Prism?
- Automation process can be designed within IT Governance
- Supports both internal and external Encryption/Decryption Keys
- Provides Audit Logs enabling
- High level Robustness because of .NET customized code within the process automation (Tool is capable of doing all the activities whatever can be done using .NET)
Aspired to become an Blue Prism? Explore the post to discover the know-hows on Blue Prism Training.
What are different spy modes ?
- Mainframe we only having one spy mode-mainframe
- web based-html spy mode
- Windows we can use win32,aa and region spy modes
How to make the data item as global?
By default a Data Item is only visible from its own page, but un-checking the Visibility check box on the properties form will make the Data Item global.
What is Environment variable?
An Environment Variable is a value that is made available to all Processes and Business Objects, i.e. across the environment.
- Go to System Manager and look at the Environment Variables tab in the Processes section.
- Data Items exposed as Environment Variables are read-only.
What are session variables?
- Session Variables are specific to that instance of the Process. If 2 instances of the same process are running at the same time, they will both have the same Session Variables but the Session Variables will have different values.
- Session Variables can be viewed and modified from Control Room
What is the Excel Object used by BP
The Application Object is called MS Excel VBO
What are the stages?
Stages are nothing but a flow diagram component that can be added to the diagram by clicking onto the page, not by dragging from the toolbar.
What is the Application Object used by BP to add the data into queue?
Use the Internal – Work Queues Application Object to put the CSV data into the queue