Message box. show(“not Admin”);
new form().show ();
Execute the project then roles.Exe will be created under D:\c194\Roles\bin\debug.
If(“Hi”); Source code
- Exe file is source code independent
- Exe file executes successfully
OBS:- In above diagram the copied exe file will be executed successfully in the client machine I,e the project is deployed successfully
- In this class project is not deployed successfully because in open it contains a file in open method
- In the a bore diagram the copied exe file will not be executed as it depends c:\abc.txt file, hence along with exe file abc.txt also must be copied.
- Deployment is a process providing all the required resources in order to execute on application successfully in the client machine.
- client machine must have CLR Software
- CLR Can be installed with the help of DOT NET FX35 Setup.exe file.
- CLR Software is Free – Distributable.
i.e, No License need to be purchased.
- White a project is deploying all the resources like text file, image files, xml files need to be included.
- To deploy the project. NET introduced
File new project other project Types Setup and Deployment Setup wizard template.
Ex: A process to deploy Roles project
- Open Roles project(Previous Example) and execute the project
Obs:- Roles.exe file will be created under
D:\C194\ Roles\Bin\Debug Folder
- Open setup wizard with project name ROLE Based Security
(This name will be displayed in welcome screen)
3.Then a wizard will be opened
W1) Click next
W2) Select “Create a setup for a windows application” and click next.
W3) Add the files like*.txt,*.jpg,*.xml etc, If required then click next
W4) Click on finish
Build the project(Build menuà Build solution)
S:-Roles based security.msi and stup.exe files are created under
\c194\roles based security/debug folder
Only this two files need to be given to the client
Steps for oracle data base deployment:-
Export table data<yes/no: yes>
Compress extents(yes/no): yes>