Online | Self-Paced | Corporate
Tekslate creates the best Informatica ILM training for you, which is challenging, engaging, and inquiry-based. With its live trainings, Tekslate helps you stand out in this rapidly developing and competitive field of Informatica ILM. Our trainers are hand-picked and are having years of experience working in this field.
A complete index of
job-ready skills curated
to meet the industrial need.
Describe the restore process
Describe the restored flow
Describe the various methods to restore an archive
Describe a cycle restore project
Describe a transaction restore project
• Describe Informatica’s approach to Application Retirement
• Describe Informatica ILM DATA ARCHIVE
• Explain ILM Data Archive Architecture
• Describe System Configuration
• Explain Source and Target Connections
• Explain JDBC Connectivity
• Describe Auditing
• Creating and Managing Users
• Understand the concept of System-Defined Roles
• Describe the significance of Administrator Role and its privileges
• Describe Security groups
• Explain Database privileges
• Describe File Archive user roles
• Describe ILM Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
• Describe its Architecture
• Describe the key features, benefits, and uses
• Describe features and architecture
• Describe the application retirement process
• Create a source repository
• Create a target repository
• Create a security group
• Create a retirement project
• Schedule and run the retirement job
• Open and read the Row Count report
• Describe how to manage attachments
• Describe Discovery Portal
• Describe retention management and types of retention
• Describe the significance of legal hold
We have made a tailored curriculum covering the latest industry-ready concepts to serve every individual’s learning desires.
Upon the course completion, the trainee will be able to gain knowledge on:
Basics of ILM TDM
Various Types of Masking techniques
Types of Audit Report
Types of Data Subsets
Functions of distinct ILM Techniques
Many top companies are incorporating Informatica ILM in their deployments, and this created more demand for professionals working on Informatica ILM worldwide.
Certified Informatica ILM professionals are earning high salaries compared to professionals working on other technologies.
The average salary of a certified Informatica ILM professional is $126,941 per annum.
With a lot of job opportunities in Informatica ILM, the following people will get benefited from this course:
Test data managers
Aspirants having at least one year experience in SQL
An individual who is having an enthusiasm for learning this course should have any of the following skills:
Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Microsoft Windows Command line Basic Linux/Unix Command line
Microsoft Windows Graphical User Interface
The tutor will take care of handling the projects. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
We got solutions for everyone looking for an AWS Architect course. Opt in for your convenient upgrade option, and we will guide you through.
|Additional tips from the trainer|
29 Nov 2021, 07:00 AM IST
06 Dec 2021, 07:00 AM IST
|Weekdays & Working Hours|
|Accessible through LMS|
|At your convenience|
Schedules Doesn't Suit You ?
Our Team can set up a batch at your convinient time.
Customized training options
Tailored curriculum to fit your project needs.
Practical exposure is assured.
We have got everything covered for any IT upgrade for your organization. We are one click away.
Have questions? We’ve got the answers. Get the details on how you can grow in this course.
We have a strong team of professions who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly working environment to the students positively stimulating their growth.
We will share you the missed session from our recordings. We at Tekslate maintains a recorded copy of each live course you undergo.
Our Trainers will provide the student with the Server Access ensuring practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
See if this course is a fit for you by joining us for an online info session. You’ll meet our team, get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives, and learn about the benefits of being a student at Tekslate