Online | Self-Paced | Corporate
Cyberoam training at Tekslate is meant for CCNSP professionals to advance their careers. It provides them with the expertise to deploy Cyberoam security in enterprises in times of complex scenarios. We offer comprehensive yet easy to follow sessions with complete course material and real-world situations, thus delivering the best value to aspiring security professionals. Our industry-led trainers help you gain expertise in networking and security fundamentals along with the knowledge of configuring and deploying Cyberoam identity-based UTM.
A complete index of
job-ready skills curated
to meet the industrial need.
• Prerequisites for deployment
• Network Diagrams & Scenarios
• Deployment Scenarios (Transparent/Gateway/Mixed) Mode
• Failure of Security Device & its Consequences
• Proxy Scenarios
• Managing connectivity with multiple ISP’s
• Manage 3G and Wimax connections
• What is a Firewall?
• Types of Firewall
• How to Control Access
• Identifying Each Machine on the network
• Managing the Firewall
• DoS (Denial of Service)
• Fusion Technology based Unified Control
• Firewall – as a single solution to identity, security, connectivity, and productivity
• What is Authentication?
• Requirement to Authenticate
• How can Authentication be done?
• Types of Authentication (Single Sign-On, Local, and External)
• Group Authentication
• Traffic Discovery
• Authenticating from Servers (AD, LDAP, or RADIUS)
• Need for Web Filtering
• Web 2.0 Filtering
• Filtering with Keywords
• Filtering with URL
• Filtering by Categories
• Filtering Web Traffic
• Evolution of Application Firewall
• File Filtering
• Application & P2P Filtering
• Instant Messaging Filters
• Custom Filters
• Compliance based filtering
• Functioning of Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam
• Basics of Virus, Spyware, Malware, Phishing, and Pharming.
• Web/Mail/FTP Anti-Virus
• Gateway level Antivirus/Anti-Spam
• Instant Messaging Anti-Virus
• Virus Outbreak Detection
• Recurrent Pattern Detection
• RBL (Real-time Black List), IP Reputation
• Understanding of Intrusion
• Signature-based detection
• Statistical anomaly-based detection
• Stateful protocol analysis detection
• Network-Based IPS (NIPS) & Wireless Based IPS (WIPS)
• Network Behaviour Analysis (NBA)
• Host-Based IPS (HIPS)
• What is a VPN?
• Why use a VPN?
• Advantages of VPN
• Types of VPN based on protocols
• Types of VPN Based on Tunnels
• The need for firewall in VPN
• Threat Free Tunneling
• VPN Bandwidth Management
• VPN Failover
• Identity-based authentication in VPN
• What is QoS?
• Why QoS?
• Traffic Queuing
• Traffic Prioritisation
• Bandwidth Allocation
• Scheduling, and sharing bandwidth
• Guaranteed bandwidth
• QoS implementation on the user, group, firewall, application, web category.
• High Availability, LAN Failsafe?
• Clustering of devices
• What is link load balancing?
• Why undertake to balance?
• Link fails scenario
• Why failover?
• Multilink Manager
• Load balancing
• Active-Active load balancing and gateway failover
• Active-Passive configuration and gateway failover
• MPLS failover to VPN
• Automatic ISP failover detection
• Setup Logging
• DNS Management
• DHCP Management
• Upgrading Device Firmware
• Backing Up
• Diagnostic Tools
• Troubleshooting Tools
• Labs to provide hands-on to deal with maintenance
• Cyberoam iView Introduction
• Types of Reports
• Data Management
• Report Management
• Compliance reports
• Searching within reports
• Identity-based reporting
We have made a tailored curriculum covering the latest industry-ready concepts to serve every individual’s learning desires.
Tekslate Cyberoam training course is designed for practising networking professionals having experience with Cyberoam. Upon the course completion, the trainee will be able to do the following:
Understand Cyberoam UTM identity-based architecture
Understand Cyberoam Enterprise Setup
Configuring various Cyberoam features including anti-spam, anti-virus, VPN, IPS, Content filtering, etc.
Support and Troubleshoot Issues
The following job roles will get benefited with Cyberoam Certification Training:
The Cyberoam training course is designed for networking and security professionals. Prior experience with Cyberoam is not required, but experience in the following sectors is beneficial.
Operational OS knowledge
Basics of Networking
HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, POP3, SMTP
Network Security Fundamentals
Operational Familiarity with Featured Modules
Knowledge of Protocols
TCP/IP Protocol Suite
Firewall, VPN, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Content Filtering, Bandwidth Management, Multiple Link Management, Reporting
The tutor will take care of handling the projects. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
We got solutions for everyone looking for an AWS Architect course. Opt in for your convenient upgrade option, and we will guide you through.
|Additional tips from the trainer|
29 Nov 2021, 07:00 AM IST
06 Dec 2021, 07:00 AM IST
|Weekdays & Working Hours|
|Accessible through LMS|
|At your convenience|
Schedules Doesn't Suit You ?
Our Team can set up a batch at your convinient time.
Customized training options
Tailored curriculum to fit your project needs.
Practical exposure is assured.
We have got everything covered for any IT upgrade for your organization. We are one click away.
I have completed Cyberoam training from Tekslate. Their way of teaching is perfect, and the trainer is very humble. Even the trainer is a working professional in an MNC company, which is an added advantage for us to learn new industry scenarios.
Have questions? We’ve got the answers. Get the details on how you can grow in this course.
We have a strong team of professions who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly working environment to the students positively stimulating their growth.
We will share you the missed session from our recordings. We at Tekslate maintains a recorded copy of each live course you undergo.
Our Trainers will provide the student with the Server Access ensuring practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
See if this course is a fit for you by joining us for an online info session. You’ll meet our team, get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives, and learn about the benefits of being a student at Tekslate