What is MVC and why we use MVC?
- MVC is originally a design pattern.
What is a design pattern?
- A design pattern is a blue point. Which is used to solve a problem in a standard approach
- Software engineering a design pattern is a reusable solution to a commonly accruing problem, within a given context of a software development.
Aspired to become an ASP.Net?
Explore the post to discover the know-hows on ASP.Net Training.
- MVC pattern was invented by ‘try give Reenskang’, in the year 1978.
- MVC pattern was first implemented as a part of smaltalk-80 class library.
- The MVC has proven very successful pattern today in building web based application.
- Example of web application frame work the follows MVC patterns are
- net MVC, Ruby on Rails, Merb, diango.
- In java struct, springs wicket, JSF.
For indepth understanding click on