100% Job Oriented IBM BigFix Training ✓Trusted Professionals ✓Flexible Timings ✓Real Time Projects ✓Certification Guidance ✓IBM BigFix Developer Training Videos Group Discounts.
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
IBM BigFix Training Overview
IBM BigFix Training, It combines security & endpoint management with a single solution which enables the team to look & manage virtual & physical endpoints. Rapidly protect, report & remediate on endpoints within real-time in automating intensive tasks with complex networks, reducing risks, cost controlling & support compliance. The course represents intermediate to advanced levels to be useful for users in operator & administrator roles of product development & deploy successfully leverage product for their environment.
|Course||IBM BigFix Training|
|Mode of Training||Instructor Led Live IBM BigFix Online Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suit your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary IBM BigFix course material, ppts, videos, and pdf.|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||Click here to see the IBM BigFix Interview Questions|
|Certification||Click here to know about the IBM BigFix Certification|
|Salary Trends||Check here to see the salary trends here.|
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Overview of Component & architecture configuration.
- Overview of daily operations in supporting a managed environment.
- How to manage administrators & platform security.
- How to perform troubleshooting.
- How to manage platform licensing & environment management related to content.
- How to report on environmental management.
- How to perform patch management leverage techniques.
Self Paced Learning moves at a pace set by the learner. It boosts the retention of information of Video tutorials simultaneously to a large number of people. The IBM BigFix Training Videos developed by experts make it easier for the learning professionals.
On the other hand, Live Online Training recording takes place for IBM BigFix Video Tutorials at a scheduled event or time. The Instructor plays an important role throughout the learning process.
Classes are conducted by Certified IBM BigFix Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance. With an experienced Certified practitioner who will teach you the essentials, you need to know to kick-start your career as an IBM BigFix Developer. IBM BigFix Developer training makes you more productive with your IBM BigFix Online Training. Our training style is entirely hands-on. We will provide access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs with real-time projects.
IBM BigFix Training Online sessions are designed for new learners of Endpoint Manager including TEM, ITEM & BigFix.
IBM BigFix Course Curriculum
- What are the different roles of BigFix Server, Relay, Console & Agent component?.
- Difference b/n BigFix WebReport Server, BigFix Compliance Server & BigFix Server.
- What use is with BigFix Relevance language.
- What are the differences between Fixlets, Analyses, Tasks & Actions.
- What are the different groups of BigFix Agent & how are they used?
- What is the purpose & behavior in baselines?.
- What is the use in Application Programming Interfaces?.
- How to manage & schedule built-in / custom BigFix WebReports.
- Overview of the software, hardware & connectivity requirements of BigFix Compliance installation.
- Describe how BigFix Compliance component Analytics installation process takes place.
- Assign user accounts, roles, groups, and authorizations.
- Explain how computer groups are used for security compliance.
- Interpret compliance results and analytics dashboards.
- Describe the use of BigFix Computer Properties.
- Produce BigFix Compliance Analytics reports.
- Describe the usages for the various security compliance standards – PCI-DSS, CIS, FDCC, OVAL, DISA STIG.
- Summarize Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure – CVE.
- Explain the use of the Description section of a BigFix Security Compliance Fixlet/Task – show details on each check/vulnerability.
- Demonstrate basic third-party Anti-Virus management software used in the BigFix Console.
- Explain the importance of endpoint compliance and the need to increase security on endpoints – e.g., patch management, third-party software AV up-to-date.
- Describe endpoint device control – disable/restore removable media usage.
- Describe frequently found vulnerabilities on endpoints – patches not being applied, AV software not running, multiple local admin accounts.
- Explain how to use/apply an exception.
- Specify when custom checklists are created and implemented on a custom site – Synchronize Custom Checks Wizard, Checklist Wizard tool during the creation of a custom site in the BigFix Console.
- Identify tasks and wizards used for client compliance checks – BigFix Client Compliance – Update Compliance Test task, BigFix Client Compliance Task Wizard.
- Demonstrate the ability to subscribe computers or computer groups to a custom site in the BigFix Console.
- Describe the use of Applicability Fixlets.
- Describe how a Fixlet is used and parameterized in a Security Checklist.
- Demonstrate the ability to enable the correct site depending on the endpoint Operating System.
- Describe the relationship between a security policy and a custom site.
- Describe the relationship between security controls and Fixlets.
- Implement a security compliance policy.
- Demonstrate how to handle a security policy exception.
- Describe how to enforce a security control check.
- Define vulnerability and Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure – CVE classifications, states, and evolution.
- Describe the process of discovering vulnerabilities – BigFix Console and/or BigFix Analytics.
- Demonstrate the common ways to remediate or mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Describe quarantine/un-quarantine process, Quarantine Status Analysis and Self Quarantine Fixlets.
- Use Fixlets and Tasks to resolve vulnerabilities – apply updates and patches.
- Demonstrate action settings and options – repeating, reapplying, rebooting.
- Describe the relationship between Security Patches and known vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to check the BigFix Action results.
- Demonstrate the ability to remediate known patches or health check vulnerabilities.
Tekslate basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises. Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Tekslate also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from:
Popular cities of USA, like:
- New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Indianapolis, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, El Paso, Washington, Boston, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Atlanta, Long Beach, Colorado Springs, Raleigh, Miami, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Oakland, Minneapolis, Tulsa, Arlington, New Orleans, Wichita, Cleveland, Tampa, Bakersfield, Aurora, Honolulu, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Corpus Christi, Riverside, Lexington, St. Louis, Stockton, Pittsburgh, Saint Paul, Cincinnati, Anchorage, Henderson, Greensboro, Plano, Newark, Lincoln, Toledo, Orlando, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fort Wayne, Jersey City, Durham, St. Petersburg, Laredo, Buffalo, Madison, Lubbock, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Reno, Norfolk, Winston–Salem, North Las Vegas, Irving, Chesapeake, Gilbert, Hialeah, Garland, Fremont, Baton Rouge, Richmond, Boise, San Bernardino.
Popular cities of Canada, like:
- Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Hamilton, Ottawa, Calgary, Ontario, Qubec etc
- IBM BigFix Training in Hyderabad – TekSlate is the leading training provider in Hyderabad. Hyderabad popularly known as the City of Pearls & is the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. The city popular for its Film City and Charminar, Hyderabad is also a growing metropolitan area of the South. The city has been a prosperous pear and diamond trading center for the nation from years. Alongside, many manufacturing and financial institutions entered the city with industrialization. Also the flourishing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in Hyderabad earned it the title of India& pharmaceutical capital. The city is home to more than 1300 IT firms including Google, IBM, Yahoo, Dell, Facebook, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and more.
- IBM BigFix Training in Bangalore – TekSlate is the leading training provider in Bangalore . Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It has a population of over ten million, making it a megacity and the third most populous city and fifth most populous urban agglomeration in India. Bangalore is sometimes referred to as the “Silicon Valley of India” (or “IT capital of India”) because of its role as the nation’s leading information technology (IT) exporter. Indian technological organisations ISRO, Infosys, Wipro and HAL are headquartered in the city.
- IBM BigFix training in Chennai – Madras is divided into four broad regions: North, Central, South and West. North Madras is primarily an industrial area. South Madras and West Madras, previously mostly residential, are fast becoming commercial, home to a growing number of information technology firms, financial companies and call centres
- IBM BigFix Training in Pune – Pune is known as “Oxford of the East” due to the presence of several well-known educational institutions. The city has emerged as a major educational hub in recent decades, with nearly half of the total international students in the country studying in Pune. Research institutes of information technology (IT), education, management and training in the region attract students and professionals from India and overseas. Several colleges in Pune have student-exchange programs with colleges in Europe.
Along with it, we also prevail our valuable online training in the places of UK, Australia, India and other parts of the world
IBM BigFix Certification
IBM Professional Certification provides the ability to acquire credentials for demonstrating your skills. The certification is designed to validate skills & capacity in performing role-based tasks & activities with specified competence levels. The certification demonstrates your expertise levels in related IBM Technologies.
The exam proceeds with 90min of a time limit for 60 questions. Out of which 33 questions are the pass percentage.
To get registered for certification::
Three levels of certification –
IBM BigFix Salary Trends
Salary estimated from 105,062 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: July 24, 2018.
Tekslate has been one of the finest global online learning portals with clear information and learning. I attended the Apache Spark Certification training. The best part is that they have provided IDE ...
I have taken 2 instructor-led courses (SAP HANA and BO). The course contents were really rich, and trainers are experts in the technology fields. I would like to recommend the course to my colleagues ...
After a great research on available online courses, I have decided to opt Tableau Training from Tekslate, am quiet satisfied with that. Coursework is well calibrated to make student more comfortable w ...
I have enrolled last month, and finished the course... As a working professional, they given me an exposure to the domain, but also helped to learn the cross technologies and develop an inclination to ...