Governors Limit in Salesforce
Because apex runs in a multitenant environment. The apex runtime engine strictly enforce a number of limits its that runaway apex. These limits are called Governor limits.
If some apex code ever exceeds a limit, the associated governor issues a runtime exception that can not be handled.
Metadata → The data which is .xml format.
If we create anything like fields objects then these data will be stored as metadata (.xml format) into the database.
Aspired to become an Salesforce? Explore the post to discover the know-hows on Salesforce Online Training.
The Limits are:
- Total number of SOQL queries issued → 100
- Total number of records retrieved by SOQL Queries → 50,000
- Total number of SOSL queries issued → 20
- Total number of records retrieved by single SOSL query → 200
- Total number of DML statements issued → 150
- Total heap size → 6 MB
- Total number of methods with the future annotation allowed per apex → 10
- Total number of classes that can be scheduled concurrently → 25