Tekslate’s Microservices Training course makes you expert in Using Declarative Rest Clients, Utility Microservices at AWS, Microservice-Oriented Application Frameworks and Platforms, Spring Cloud Hystrix Circuit Breaker, API Gateway Purpose, and Spring Cloud Zuul.
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
Microservice Architecture, or simply microservices, is a distinctive method of developing software systems that try to focus on building single-function modules with well-defined interfaces and operations. The trend has grown popular in recent years as Enterprises look to become agiler and move towards a DevOps and continuous testing. Microservices can help create scalable, testable software that can be delivered weekly, not yearly.
|Course||Microservices Online Training|
|Mode of Training||Instructor Led Live Microservices Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary Microservices course material, ppts, videos and pdfs|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||Click here to see the Interview Questions|
|Certification||Scroll Down to know about the Microservices Certification|
|Salary Trends||Scroll Down to see the salary trends.|
- Developing Microservices with Python
- Using Hystrix Circuit Breakers
- Understand the development of microservices modules
- Utility Microservices at AWS
- IT Architects
- Software Designers
- Systems Administrators
There are no prerequisites for attending this Microservice course. Understanding of programming languages such as Java, basic understanding and familiarity with Spring Boot framework and building Java applications would be useful to execute Case Study and Project.
Self Paced Learning moves at a pace set by the learner. It boosts the retention of information of Video tutorials simultaneously to a large number of people. The Microservices Training Videos developed by experts make it Very easier for the learning professionals.
On the other hand, Live Online Training recording takes place for Microservices Video Tutorials at a scheduled event or time. The Instructor plays an important role throughout the learning process.
Classes are conducted by Certified Microservices Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance. With an experienced Certified practitioner who will teach you the essentials, you need to know to kick-start your career as Microservices Developer. Microservices Developer training makes you more productive with your Microservices Online Training. Our training style is entirely hands-on. We will provide access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs with real-time projects.
This course will benefit JAVA developers as the underlying platform is JAVA. However, people from other development background is also welcomed. Adobe AEM Online Training sessions are designed for Adobe developers who wish to learn more about application development with the AEM WCM Platform.
Microservices Course Curriculum
- What is a “Microservice”?
- SOA – Microservices Relationship
- ESB – Microservices Relationship
- The Driving Forces Behind Microservices
- How Can Microservices Help You?
- The Microservices Architecture
- Microservices Inter-connectivity
- Microservice and API Ecosystem
- Microservices in nutshell
- Managing and Microservices
- Embedding Databases in Java
- REST Architecture principles
- Microservice Characteristics
- Inter-Process Communications
- Microservice Transaction Management
- Domain Driven Design
- Big Mud Ball to Sweet Gems
- Untangling the Ball of MUD
- Kill the MUD Ball growth
- Decouple the User interface and Backend Business Logic
- MUD Ball to Services
- Microservice Design Patterns
- Microservice Architecture Decisions
- Spring Cloud Configuration – Centralized, Versioned Configuration
- Spring Cloud Eureka – Service Discovery
- Spring Cloud Ribbon – Client-Side Load Balancing
- Spring Cloud Feign – Declarative REST Client
- Keeping it simple
- Avoiding Breaking Changes
- Choosing the right protocols
- Sync &Async
- Dealing with legacy systems
- Important Security considerations and Principles
- Microservices in the Cloud
- Why it’s so important
- Access Tokens
- Oauth 2.0.
- Monitoring Microservice Performance
- Testing scenarios and strategy
- Test at Different Levels
- Testing Best Practice for Microservices.
Tekslate basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises. Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Tekslate also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real-world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from:
Popular cities of USA, like:
- New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Indianapolis, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, El Paso, Washington, Boston, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Atlanta, Long Beach, Colorado Springs, Raleigh, Miami, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Oakland, Minneapolis, Tulsa, Arlington, New Orleans, Wichita, Cleveland, Tampa, Bakersfield, Aurora, Honolulu, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Corpus Christi, Riverside, Lexington, St. Louis, Stockton, Pittsburgh, Saint Paul, Cincinnati, Anchorage, Henderson, Greensboro, Plano, Newark, Lincoln, Toledo, Orlando, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fort Wayne, Jersey City, Durham, St. Petersburg, Laredo, Buffalo, Madison, Lubbock, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Reno, Norfolk, Winston–Salem, North Las Vegas, Irving, Chesapeake, Gilbert, Hialeah, Garland, Fremont, Baton Rouge, Richmond, Boise, San Bernardino.
Popular cities of Canada, like:
- Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Hamilton, Ottawa, Calgary, Ontario, Qubec etc
Popular cities of India, like:
- Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai, Adobe Experience Manager Training India.
Along with it, we also prevail our valuable online training in the places of UK, Australia, India and other parts of the world
Microservices certification is designed to help prepare partners, customers, and consultants who are actively seeking accreditation.
- Having Microservices certification distinguishes you as an expert.
- For Microservices certification, you need not go to a test center, as the certification is available online.
For more Details Click here
The average salary for “microservices developer” ranges from approximately $89,582 per year for Developer to $120,875 per year for Back End Developer.
Software Engineer- $102,418.
Backend Developer- $120875
Senior Software Engineer-$117,551.
Tekslate has been one of the finest global online learning portals with clear information and learning. I attended the Apache Spark Certification training. The best part is that they have provided IDE ...
I have taken 2 instructor-led courses (SAP HANA and BO). The course contents were really rich, and trainers are experts in the technology fields. I would like to recommend the course to my colleagues ...
After a great research on available online courses, I have decided to opt Tableau Training from Tekslate, am quiet satisfied with that. Coursework is well calibrated to make student more comfortable w ...
I have enrolled last month, and finished the course... As a working professional, they given me an exposure to the domain, but also helped to learn the cross technologies and develop an inclination to ...